Prompt #47

Prompt: Ethan tops Will. Not dedicated to anyone specific because a lot of people requested it, so I just mixes several ideas together 

A.N.- I'M CRYING BECAUSE I STARTED WRITING THIS TODAY THEN WENT OUT TO LUNCH AND WHEN I GOT BACK THE WHOLE TWITTER THING STARTED AND I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED WRITING THIS PROMPT OH GOD OKAY ENJOY *goes to drown in innocence*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I shifted uncomfortably. I picked my head up from Will’s shoulder and crawled into his lap. He watched me patiently.

                “Are you okay? You can’t sit still today,” he said, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

                “I don’t know,” I said, pouting. “This movie is making me restless. It’s so damn boring.”

                We were sitting on his bed watching some super boring movie. Will reached over and grabbed the remote, muting the volume on the TV.

                “We can watch something else,” he said, kissing my cheek.

                I turned and kissed his lips, meaning it to just be a quick kiss. But Will pulled me closer, deepening it.

                The two of us hadn’t had sex in a while. We had both been content with just cuddling and hanging out together. So Will’s hand moving down to my crotch caught me off guard a little.

                “Perv,” I said, jumping as his hand fell to a sensitive spot.

                “Oh please. We haven’t had sex in forever. And we’re home alone,” he mumbled against my lips.

                “Fair enough,” I said, and let myself fall back into our kissing.

                He slowly licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. Our tongues met, and I pulled Will close, my arms around his neck and my legs wrapping around his waist. He had one hand on my lower back and the other still on my crotch.

                His hand moved up from my crotch, sliding up under my shirt and gently tracing his fingers across my chest. I untangled our faces long enough to pull his shirt off, and he gasped against my mouth as I began to massage his nipples with my thumbs.

                “God, you’re eager,” he groaned.

                “Says the guy who was touching my crotch when I was trying to get a little kiss,” I scoffed, bringing our lips back together.

                He pulled my shirt off and tossed it down next to him. I pushed Will back on the bed and pressed my hips against his, moving them together.

                “Shit Ethan,” he choked out. “What’s gotten into you?”

                “You, usually,” I said, tracing my hands down his chest to his jeans and unzipping them. An idea hit me and I kissed him. “Let me top.”

                “What?” He stared at me in disbelief.

                “Don’t you trust me not to hurt you?” I asked, jutting out my lower lip and letting it quiver.

                He groaned. “Fine,” he said, but he looked afraid.

                “You think it’s going to hurt,” I said.