Prompt #25

Prompt: Can you do a Changing Will prompt where Ethan is hanging out with Günter at the cafe that he and Will usually hang out and Will comes in for a coffee and he sees how comfortable Ethan is with Günter and hes laughing and he gets really jealous. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Hi, you’ve reached Ethan. I don’t know why I have a voicemail since only my mom ever calls me, but I guess you can leave a message.”

                I hung up my phone and ran a hand through my hair. Ethan hadn’t picked up his phone all day, or responded to any of my text messages.

                I got up, pushing away my thoughts. I’m sure Ethan was fine. He probably didn’t have his phone or something. Sometimes he forgot it at home when he went to the library.

                I grabbed my wallet and tucked it into my back pocket, slipping my shoes on. I went upstairs and peeked into the living room.

                “I’m going to the café,” I said.

                “Alright,” dad said with a smile.

                After running back downstairs and grabbing a book and my car keys, I went outside and got in my car. I drove myself to the café I usually went to with Ethan, deciding to get a drink and snack and just read for a little since my idiot of a boyfriend didn’t feel like using his phone today.

                I went into the café and froze as I spotted Ethan. He was sitting with another guy. They both had coffee and were splitting a bag of chips.

                Ethan suddenly laughed at something the guy said. He nodded and replied, making the other guy laugh.

                The guy sitting with him was cute, with brown hair and glasses. He was muscular, and was wearing a tank top.

                What the hell was Ethan doing with this guy? The guy didn’t look familiar to me at all. But Ethan didn’t have any friends other than Sonnet, Benji, and Gideon.

                I snuck up to the table behind them and sat down, pretending to read my book. I peeked over the top of my book at Ethan’s smiling face.

                “Come on, let me have another sip of your coffee. That was really good,” Ethan was saying.

                “Nope,” the guy said, holding it away from him.

                “Günter, you better share that coffee,” Ethan said.

                Günter shook his head. “Nope. I don’t want mouth herpes.”

                “Sharing is caring. Share your coffee and I’ll share my herpes. But I can share them another way,” Ethan said with a wink.

                “You’re disgusting,” Günter said, rolling his eyes and sliding his coffee to Ethan.

                Ethan drank a little of it before sliding it back and grabbing a chip. “So, want to come over after this? We can cuddle and watch a movie and maybe have some steamy moments together.”

                “I’d hate to penetrate your innocence,” Günter said.

                “What innocence? I’ve had sex in the trunk of a car,” Ethan said.

                I rolled my eyes at that. It had been one freaking time!

                But suddenly, I felt jealous. Was Ethan cheating on me? He seemed really comfortable with this Günter guy. And he had never mentioned him to me before.

                “Also, don’t use the word penetrate. It’s shudder inducing,” Ethan continued. “You sound like a cheesy romance novel. ‘And then all at once his love stud penetrated my carefully tended garden’.”

                “Well now I’m never going to use that word again,” Günter said, making a face.

                “I should write cheesy romance novels for a living,” Ethan said. “I’ll write them about us. Our scandalous nights of intimacy and secrecy.” He winked.

                “The world isn’t ready to read about that yet,” Günter said and sipped on his coffee.

                “Then I guess we’ll just keep at it until the world is ready,” Ethan said, waggling his eyebrows.

                I clenched my fist and stood up, going behind Ethan. Günter looked up at me and frowned, noticing my expression.

                “Oh my god,” Ethan said, noticing Günter’s expression. “Is there a tall, scowling guy behind me?”

                Günter nodded. “Yes there is. A tall, very scary, scowling guy.”

                “I’m in trouble,” Ethan said with a sigh.

                “You’re in a lot of trouble,” I confirmed.

                Ethan turned to face me and gave me a charming smile. “William! Fancy seeing you here.”

                “I’m going to give you five seconds to explain, and then I’m going to murder you violently,” I said.

                “I’ll write cheesy romance novels about you too,” he said.

                “I don’t want a cheesy romance novel. I want to know why you’re here with this guy and flirting,” I said, gesturing to Günter.

                “That’s Günter. I guess I forgot to tell you that I made a friend. Yay me!” He clapped for himself in approval.

                I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously. He rolled his eyes and yanked me so that I was sitting next to him.

                “Yes William, I’m cheating on you and I had the genius idea to bring him to the café we always go to,” Ethan said. “I’m completely stupid, I’m glad you figured that out.”

                “Oh, man, we’re just friends,” Günter said with a frown. “My girlfriend just broke up with me last week. I’m not even looking for a relationship.”

                “Stop flirting with everyone!” I snapped.

                Ethan pulled me down and kissed me. “Hang out with us. Then you’ll know I’m not cheating on you.” He grinned. “You adorable, jealous little thing.”

                “I hate you,” I said, but slipped my arm around his waist, happy that he at least was making friends.