Chapter 2

It's Saturday and the date didn't go well. Luke came back home sad while the others are in their rooms. Jessie came in and saw Luke crying like a baby on the couch. 

"What's wrong, Luke?" Jessie said as she sat down beside him and comforted him. "I. . . Asked this girl. . . To be my girlfriend. . . And she said NO!" Luke replied, crying like a baby again. He blowed his nose on the pillow and Jessie did not like that. "Um, Luke. I think you should go to your room and blow your nose there, or maybe to Mrs. Kipling."

- - - - -

Sunday has come and Luke was down the whole day yesterday and was still down on Sunday. Casey came in and was teaching Zuri the piano. 

Luke is laying down on the couch crying like a baby again. "Luke! Quiet down!" Casey would say when he cried too loud. 

Once they were done, Jessie went to Casey. 

"Hey, Casey. Could I talk to you for a minute?" Jessie asked, "Sure." Casey replied. They went to the kitchen and sat on the kitchen stool. "Bertram, we kinda need a little privacy here." Jessie said. Bertram is a bald and fat guy that is the butler. 

"Who's that?" Casey asked, "Oh, it's the butler." Jessie replied, Casey nodded. "Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about Luke." Jessie said.

"What about him?"

"He has been feeling down because a girl didn't want to be his girlfriend--"

"So you're saying that I should come to the rescue and be his girlfriend. . . ?"

"Yes."

"No, I'm not doing it."

"I'll give you $5 each week."

"Deal!"

"I should go ask Zuri for money." Jessie mumbled. 

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Why don't you go and save the day now?"

"Ok. . ."

Casey went out and Jessie stayed in the kitchen. Luke was still crying like a baby. Casey sat beside him.

"Hey, Luke. What's wrong?"

"Why do you care?"

"I care about you."

Luke stopped crying and looked eye-to-eye with Casey. 

"You do?"

"Yes, I do."

Luke hugged Casey and she had this sudden feeling that she is falling for him. Luke stopped hugging Casey and everything was awkward. Casey felt a hand on her cheek and she looked at Luke and saw that he was leaning in to kiss her. She leaned in so that it would go faster and next thing she knows, they're kissing. 

Emma went down the stairs and saw Luke and Casey kissing. "Oh. My. God. . ." she whispered. She pictured them and posted on instagram 

[Picture]

Omg! I can't believe that this is happening to my brother! #wow #surprising 

Emma went back up sneakily so that she would not interrupt. A few minutes later, Jessie went to the living room to check on Luke and Casey and saw that they were kissing. She puts a hand on her chest, "He's all grown up." she whispered.

Luke and Casey went closer and Jessie broke their kiss. "Alright, that's enough!" Jessie yelled. "Jessie? How long have you been standing there?" Luke askeepd, "A few minutes," Jessie replied. "Now, Casey. Go home!" Jessie commanded. Casey went to the elevator and Luke motioned a "Call me". Jessie hit the back of his head.