Chapter 6

Luke woke up with Casey sleeping beside him with her back facing him. Luke felt better, not healthy, but better than yesterday. He remembered calling her to visit but not sleep beside him!

"Casey?" Luke said while shaking her up. Casey groaned. She's so cute. Luke thought. She turned around and her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." she greeted, "You're so cute when you wake up." Luke said, he kissed her forehead and she felt his.

"You're feeling better!" she said, "Yeah, but a bit sick, though." Casey kissed his temples and went downstairs. Luke wondered what she was getting.

Luke closed his eyes again, but woke up with something hot on his legs. His eyes flew open and saw chicken soup with water. Not really appetizing but he forced it in.

"A breakfast in bed," Casey said while Luke was trying not to puke. "I'm sorry that it's not pancakes or anything."

"Its fine, as long as it's from you."

Casey looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was 6:30. She has to get home. "I'm sorry, Luke, but I have to go home." Casey said urgently. She kissed him on the cheek and stormed out.

~~~~~

School didn't really matter to Emma. She just thought that it was a waste of time. As she sat in class, eyeing the most hottest and cutest boy in the whole school, Kevin. Just the back of his head was just so cute!

The bell rang for recess and everyone started packing. Emma didn't need to pack anything; everything is in her bag.

Just as she was about to exit the class, Kevin taps on her shoulder. Emma turned around and was caught into Kevin's green eyes.

"Hi." he said, casually.

"Hi." Emma said, dreamily then giggled.

"Austin Mahone is coming this weekend, do you have any tickets?" Kevin asked.

"Sadly, no."

"Well, my parents accidentally got me two tickets, but since I don't want to waste it, I'm giving the other to you."

"OMG! THANK YOU!"

"It's a date." He winked then walked away.

I can't believe he asked me on a date!!! I am soooo tweeting this!

Emma got out her phone, as she strolled to the canteen and tweeted.

The most cutest and hottest boy in the whole school asked me on a date! #wow #crazy #ikr

------

I know. . . It's  short but I ran out of ideas! Don't worry, the next chapter will be a bit longer than this one.

And by the way, go check out my other account: @134SelfieLol134

Thank you! Please vote and comment!!

Love you all, Gryphons!!! <<I need help on what to call you guys O__O>>