Chapter 5

Lunch has arrived and Luke was hiding from Casey. Ravi was with him, of course. Luke is hiding in the trashcan with Ravi standing beside it.

Ravi saw Casey and gave her a big smile. "Hey, Ravi, you seen Luke anywhere?" Casey asked Ravi. Ravi secretly pointed in the trashcan and said, "Nope. Haven't seen him anywhere!" Casey was confused at first was Ravi started pointing again in the trashcan. Casey checked inside and saw Luke hiding.

"Hey, Luke." Casey said sternly. Luke gave an innocent smile and waved. Casey gave out a hand so that he could go out of the trashcan. Luke stood up and stepped out the trashcan.

"Casey, I'm sorry for punching your 'boyfriend'." Luke put out air quotes on boyfriend. Ravi knew that he shouldn't be here, so he sneakily walked away.

"Luke, he's not my boyfriend. You are!" Casey reassured him. Luke looked down. "Are you really saying that you don't trust me?" Casey put and hand on his cheek, making him look up. Luke opened his mouth to say something but got cut off. "You don't have to explain, just hug me." Casey said. They hugged and the students that were there awed.

~~~~~

"Hey, kids! How was school?" Jessie greeted, coming from the kitchen--as always.

"Good." they all said except for Luke that said "GREAT!"

Emma's on her phone and went up her room and so did everyone else.

"Oh. . . Well. . . Don't want to spend quality time with the nanny, then I will spend quality time with the butler." Jessie said, sarcastically.

Jessie went to the kitchen and Bertram went to the Screening Room, which is like the Cinema. "So everyone is leaving me now?!" Jessie exclaimed.

~~~~~

It was dinner time and everyone is down the kitchen except for Luke.

"Where's Luke?" Jessie asked, just noticing he wasn't there. Everyone shrugged.

Jessie stood up and went to his room. She knocked on the door and entered. "Hey, Luke, it's dinner time." Jessie said. Luke groaned and said, "I don't feel good." Jessie sat beside him and felt his forehead. "Oh my God, you have a fever!" Jessie said.

She ran down and grabbed everything that a sick person needs: a cold washcloth, tissues and medicine.

"Can you call Casey and invite her over?" Luke asked, once Jessie came in. "Sure."

When she was done putting the washcloth on his forehead, she ringed Casey ans invited over.

A few minutes later, Casey came in the private elevator and ran up to Luke's bedroom.

"Hey, Luke." she greeted, sitting down beside him. Luke grabbed her hand and put it on his forehead.

"You have a fever!" Casey said and Luke nodded. Casey dabbed the washcloth on his forehead and laid beside him.

"Casey, I'm sick." Luke said, "I know, just making you feel good."

There was a knock on the door and Jessie came in. "Hey, Casey, your mom said that you could stay here for the night." Jessie said. "Ok." Casey replied. Casey felt tired and fell asleep beside Luke.

--NOTE!!--

I know, a bit short but I didn't have any ideas. But thanks for reading!