Chapter 14

Casey, The Ross kids, Jessie and Bertram are waiting for Morgan and Kristina Ross to arrive. 

"Are they nice?" Casey whispered to Luke. 

"Yes." He replied. 

Casey was so nervous to see them. She was a big fan of Kristina Ross the same with Morgan. Thinking about them, reminds her of her parents. Her dad was a big fan of Morgan while her mom was a big fan of Kristina. 

The elevator door opened and they came out of it. 

"Hello, guys!" Kristina said with a big smile on her face, the same with Morgan. 

"And who is this?" Morgan asked once he noticed Casey being behind the group. 

"I'm Casey." Casey introduced herself. Kristina looked at Luke and he smiled. 

"Well, well, well, our little boy is growing up!" Kristina exclaimed. She hugged her and kissed her cheek; Morgan shook her hand. 

"Why don't the girls do a day out while the guys do a day out as well?" Kristina suggested. 

They all nodded and agreed. 

- - - - - 

As what Kristina suggested, Jessie, her, Casey and Emma are in the salon having their hair done. They are all sitting beside each other with that big steam thing on their head. Jessie kept talking and talking on and on about some random things to Kristina who was obviously not paying any attention. 

"So, how long have you and Luke been dating?" Kristina asked Casey, cutting off Jessie from her rambling. 

"Over a month now." Casey replied. Kristina nodded. 

"As I was saying. . ." Jessie continued. 

"Do you want to be adopted by my parents?" Emma whispered to Casey. 

"What? Are you kidding? That would make Luke and I siblings!" Casey half whispered and half yelled back to Emma. 

"Right. . . Right. . ." Emma replied, then went back to her business, which is reading/looking at the magazine. 

After a good while, Jessie stopped because Kristina glared at her. 

"Does your parents know about your relationship with Luke?" Kristina asked; Casey looked down. 

"Um. . . Actually, my parents are. . . Gone. . ." Casey replied. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, darling." Kristina replied, she wanted to hug her but there was the steam thing on their heads. 

"No, it's okay. . . I've moved on, I learnt that life isn't always about things lasting forever." 

"Like the dinosours." Emma said. Kristina and Casey both gave her a questioning look. 

"What? They didn't really last forever." 

"I was thinking you would say something about fashion but. . ." Casey said. 

"But I go to school, too."

"Oh. . . Right. . ."

- - - - -

Heya, Gryphons!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while!! School just started and I'm in Middle School!! Yay!! So, the schedules are much longer and yeah. So. . . Yeah. . . 

But here it is!! Hope you guys like it!! Next chapter might be the end, so. . . Can wait for that!! Lol. 

Check my other account: @134SelfieLol134        

Thanks for reading!!

~~Angelina~~