Chapter 12

Monday mornings are the worst for the Ross kids and Casey. At least all of them done their homeworke. Well, that's the first.

As Casey walked down her room, all of the Ross kids and Jessie were hurrying going towards the elevator.

"Am I late or something?" Casey asked, as she walked down the stairs and yawning.

"Yes!" They all yelled.

"But I haven't eaten breakfast." Casey retorted.

"Just survive without it! Now come!" Jessie commanded. They were all going in the elevator. Casey ran up to them with full speed just before the elevator door closed.  

"Nice legs." Emma complimented. 

"Thanks." 

- - - - - 

Just when Casey, Luke and Ravi were entering the school, the bell rang and they bolted off to their classrooms. 

"I'm sorry, Mrs.--." Casey said once she entered the room but noticed that another teacher was in the room; a male teacher. All of the students' heads turned to her.

"Um, am I in the wrong room?"

"No, I'm just a substitute."

"Does that mean I get detention for being late?"

"No, I'm not in control of that."

Casey gave out a sigh of relief and went to her seat.

The teacher was hot, like the Tom Welling kind of hot. He was young, probably in his late twenties. Casey was looking at him dreamingly, with her chin on the top of her hand. It's not like she has a crush on him or anything, he's just attractive. She could see all the other girls were oogling on him too. 

"Any questions?" The teacher asked. Casey snapped out of her daydream and looked around if anyone noticed. A girl raised her hand with class, as if she's a princess. 

"Yes?" 

"How are you so hot?"

The whole class cracked up and even the teacher chuckled. He looked embarrassed and proud at the same time. 

- - - - - 

Casey and Luke met each other in the hallway. They walked to each other and hugged. 

"Hey, since we don't have school tomorrow because it's a holiday," Luke started, "how about a date?" He smiled and put his hands in his pockets. 

"Sure, I don't have anything tomorrow anyway." Casey replied. 

"Great! I'll take care of everything."

"You're so sweet." Casey leaned in and kissed Luke's cheek. 

"Hey, guys." Angelo greeted from behind Luke, which got startled a little. 

"Hey, Angelo." Casey greeted back. 

"I have nothing to do tomorrow, and I thought we could hang out again." Angelo said. 

"Sorry, Angelo, but Casey and I have a date tomorrow." Luke replied. 

"Oh. . . Well, have a fun time then." He smiled and walked away. 

Casey has this feeling, but she doesn't know what it is. There's just something fishy going on between Luke and Angelo. 

The bell rang for their second class. Casey and Luke hugged once more and then left for their classes. 

- - - - - 

"Hey, Emma." Kevin greeted behind Emma who is fixing her make-up in her locker. She turned around smiled. 

"Hi, Kevin." She greeted back. 

"I heard that this awesome movie is showing tomorrow in the theatre. Wanna come?" 

"I'm sorry, Kevin, my friends and I are having a bestfriends day."

"But, it's not--"

"I know, we just barely hang out, so we decided to hang out tomorrow. Maybe another time."

"Okay."  Kevin walked away to the cafeteria, without Emma by his side. 

Just when he was halfway there, Emma ran up to him and help his arm. "Why didn't you wait for me?" 

"Oh, because. . . I thought you wanted to hang out with your friends today and tomorrow."

"No, I can hang out with you today and my friends tomorrow." She smiled and kissed him cheek. "Silly."

"Okay, so you want to play that game?"

"What?" 

Kevin started to tickle Emma and she started laughing and surrendered. "Okay, okay, you win." She said, still laughing. They entered the cafeteria; got their food and ate. 

- - - - - 

Heya, Gryphons!

I know. . . It's short, I'm sorry! I tend to make short chapters when I don't have any ideas! Anyway, I hope you guys like his chapter even though it's short. I wanted it to be funny but I couldn't. I'm more of a romantic gal ;) I'm not really funny as well, but I can make some chapters funny. 

Hope you guys like this chapter :)

Check out my other account: @134SelfieLol134

Thanks for reading!!

~~Angelina~~