Chapter 10

When I saw her,

Walkin' down the street,

She looked so fine,

I just had to speak,

I asked her name, 

But she turned away,

As she walked,

All I could say was

Emma was having a good time because Austin wanted her on stage. She was dancing like crazy and people were screaming. Kevin wasn't having a good time because his date is on stage while he is on the ground. 

When the concert was done, when everyone left except Emma and Kevin, Austin asked her name. Emma screeched. 

"I'm Emma." She replied, excitedly and hugged Austin. 

"Alright, alright," he said. "Hey, I'm staying here in New York for three more days, so if you--"

"YES!" 

"Okay, um, where do you--"

"Just in that huge building over there! And on the pent house." 

"Okay, so tomorrow at eight?"

"Morning or evening?"

"Evening."

Emma screeched again, "I can't wait!" Then she walked down the stage and onto her date with Kevin. 

"So, were you having fun?" Kevin asked. 

"Yes! Thank you soooo much!" Emma replied. 

"Yeah, yeah. You're welcome." Kevin said in a bit of an angry tone. 

"What's wrong?"

"It's just. . . You were there on stage while I was down there." 

"Awww, it's okay, maybe some day you will get to be on stage."

They stopped walking. Keving turned to face Emma. 

"Emma, I really like you," he said. "But I think that you and Austin will be a better couple."

"What? Kevin, Austin asked me on a date tomorrow so I said yes. And yeah, I do have a celebrety crush on him, but he will be in another country and that will suck." Emma replied. 

"Emma, do you like me?"

"Wha-why you ask? Of cours--" she chuckled, "Why would-- okay fine, I like you." Kevin's eyes widened and he went closer to Emma. 

"I know this is all sudden and--"

"What are you going to here?"

"Let me finish. . . Anyway, would you want to be my girlfriend?" 

"Omg, yes!"

Emma swung her arms around Kevin and smiled at him. Kevin, without thinking, kissed her. This was an awesome night for Emma and Kevin. 

- - - - - 

"You have another date, again?!" Jessie asked Emma once she got home with Kevin. "And you came home later than ten o'clock!" Zuri went down from her room and sat on the couch. 

"What's going on?" Zuri asked, rubbing her eyes. 

"Calm down, Jessie," Emma said, ignoring Zuri. "Yes, I came home late and I can explain," Emma started. "Kevin and I needed a special moment, so we came home late." 

"Alright. . . But you have a date with Austin Mahone?!" 

"Yup." Emma plopped on the couch  with Zuri and noticed something different: Where on earth is Luke and Casey? They could be in their rooms but there's just something different that she senses in the atmosphere. 

"What happened after I left?" Emma asked. Jessie went closer to Emma and sat down on the couch. 

"Well. . . Casey and Luke are together again." Jessie replied. Emma screeched again and jumped up and down. 

"What on earth is that noise? Do we have an eagle or something?" Luke asked at the top of the stairs with a black t-shirt and pajama pants. Then Casey showed up beside Luke wearing a pink spaghetti shirt and pajama pants. 

"O. . . M. . . G! You guys are together!!!" Emma yelled. 

"Yeah, so? It's not a big deal." Luke said.

"Not a big deal?"

"Alright, alright. Let's all go to bed. We've had enough excitedness today." Jessie said. Everyone went up the stairs groaning. 

- - - - - 

Heya, gryphons!

So, just to tell you, I'm not a fan of Austin Mahone. I don't even know his songs, so I just searched them on youtube. 

And also, if you want me to make the book kind of like Jessie, a bit of romance and a bit of humor. Or you want more humor than romace or vice versa! Please comment down below and stay tuned for the next chapter

Love ya'll

~~Angelina~~