Chapter 7

"Hey, Emma! You excited for tomorrow?" Kevin asked while walking towards Emma to her locker. She closed the locker door and faced Kevin. 

"Yup!" She replied, excitedly. O.M.G. I can't believe that this is happening to me!! Emma thought. 

"Hey, wanna sit together during lunch?" Keving asked, putting out an arm so Emma can put her hand around him. She did and replied, "Yes, I am." she replied, putting her nose up as the two of them head to their classes. 

Meanwhile with Luke and Ravi

"Luuke!!! Hurry up!!! We are going to be late in class!!!" Ravi whined while Luke was still in his locker. 

"Just wait, Ravi," Luke said. "I know it's in here somewhere!" Luke was fishing for his gift to Casey since it's nearly her birthday. He just wanted to make sure that the gift is actually there. 

Casey passed by and Ravi saw her. "Hey, Casey, aren't you suppose to be in class?" Ravi asked. Casey turned towards them. "No, I have a meeting with the principal." Casey replied. She noticed that Luke was searching desperatly for something. She went towards him and tapped his shoulders; he shrieked and fell to the ground, butt first. Casey laughed so hard. 

"What. . . Are. . . You. . . Doing?" Casey asked, pausing between her laughter. "Ha-ha, laugh all you want. You're going to regret it." Luke replied. Casey walked away holding her stomach while laughing. Ravi lent out a hand and Luke took it and stood up. 

"Casey seems like she's getting rude." Ravi commented, "What makes you say that?" Luke replied. He found the gift and closed his locker. They both started walking to their classes. 

"Well, she didn't say good-bye to you when she left. She just simply. . . Walked away!" Ravi replied. They reached their classrooms and just before the bell rang, they were safe. "No matter what, I still love her." Luke said. They sat down on their seats, sitting beside each other. 

- - - - -

Casey walked the hallway after talking with the principal. She has heard the worst news ever! The people she loved is gone. . . Forever. . . Not there to be with her; not there to laugh and be happy with. 

Neither of her parents have any siblings, nor did she have any! So she is left alone. . . No other family members to be with. . . 

As she was putting her head down so nobody could see them, she bumped into Angelo. 

"Whoa, why is your head down, Case?" Angelo asked, putting a hand on her chin but she just swatted it away. She wiped her tears and looked up at Angelo. "It's nothing." she replied.

"I know it's not just 'nothing'," he said. God, why does he have to be so nice and sweet? Casey thought. "Now, what's wrong?"

Casey began to cry once more and Angelo put his arms around her. "Want me to call your parents?" he asked. She began to cry into his warm body, soaking his t-shirt. 

"That's. . . The thing. . ." she replied, pausing between her tears. 

"What do you mean?" Angelo asked. 

"My parents. . ."

"Are you saying--?"

Casey nodded and went deeper into his shirt. Now everyone is looking at them, thinking of how cute couple they are. Some were taking pictures, some were whispering: "Awwww, isn't he sweet?" "What would Luke say?" "They're best friends, right? 'Cause I want him!"

They all gathered around them. "Everyone! Please stay away! She is having some. . . Problems!" Angelo said. He is so sweet. So friendly. So nice. He is just like Luke. Casey thought. 

Luke saw what was going on and started to make a run towards the leaving crowd. Once everyone disappeared, he saw Casey into Angelo's shirt. Angelo saw him and Luke noticed that something is not right. He ran faster and stopped halfway. He walked towards them and gently grabbed Casey's shoulders making her cry into his shirt. Luke mouthed 'thank you' and Angelo mouthed 'your welcome' back.

"Angelo, what happened?" Luke asked. Angelo knows that Casey doesn't want to say it so he said it instead. 

"Her--uh. . . Parents. . . um. . ." 

"Faster! I haven't got all day!"

"Okay, okay. Her parents--" Angelo clears his throat. 

"Oh. . ." Luke understood the problem. "Thanks."

"No problem, man." 

Casey and Luke made their way to the bus. She stopped crying now and she wasn't talking. . . At all. . . 

They arrived in the apartment where Luke is living and they seated at the couch. 

"Hey, Luke and Casey." Jessie said, entering the living room. She noticed that Casey didn't look good, she sat beside her and rubbed her back to comfort her. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" she asked. Casey didn't reply instead she looked down and shook her head. "Look, I know something's wrong. . . You can tell me." Casey still shook her head. 

"Her parents died and now she's devastated." Luke replied. Jessie swallowed hard. 

"What's going to happen?"

"We don't know."

"For now, she's sleeping in the guest room."

"But, Jessie..."

"No buts."

- - - - -

Heya, Gryphons!!

How did you like this chapter? Was it good? Was it bad? Give me feed back!!

What do you think will happen next?

Where would Casey go?

What will Casey do?

Will she attempt suicide?

That is for me to know and for you to know someday!

So stay tuned for the next chapter!

Keep voting, commenting and reading!!

Love ya'll xxx <3