Chapter 8

It's dinner time at the Ross Family and Casey. . . All six of them--including the nanny-- are sitting at the table. 

Ravi and Luke used to sit together; now it's Luke and Casey. Zuri is at the right of Casey while Luke is at the left. Emma and Ravi are sitting beside each other on the other side of the table while Jessie is sitting at the middle, like a queen. 

"So, kids. . . How was school?" Jessie asked. There were some "Good." "Boring." "Fine." "Ehh." 

"O-kay, then. . ." Was all Jessie could say. 

Everyone finished and they either went to the living room or to their rooms. Of course, Emma would go to her room; the same with Zuri. Ravi and Luke were accompannying Casey. 

"So. . . Casey. . . How was your day?" Ravi asked with a big smile. Casey looked at him, sighed and looked down. 

"It's really bad." Luke whispered, "Oh." Ravi replied. Casey stood up and went to the guest room. Ravi and Luke just sat there, giving her space. 

Casey could hear them talking about what happened.

She reached her room and cried in the corner. 

Life is horrible. I hate it! I hate it very much! I don't want to live anymore! 

My parents were everything to me! I was their princess. . . The only one! They took care of me. I never told them how much I loved them. They died without knowing! I'm such a horrible person! I hate my life! I hate my life!

There was a knock on the door but it opened. It was Jessie. She sat at the corner beside her. 

"Casey?" She asked, rubbing her back. 

"Look, I understand how you feel." 

No, you don't! Casey wanted to scream. 

"My mom died <<Again, if I'm wrong, please do correct me>> when I was young," Jessie informed. "So I had to live with my dad who was at the military base. It wasn't that good, to be honest." And then Jessie went on talking about her bad break-ups with her ex's. 

"Listen, Casey, even though your parents died, doesn't mean that nobody loves you," Jessie told her. "You have, Luke, Ravi, Emma, Bertram. . . Well, not really. . . And even me." 

"Thank you, Jessie." Casey finally said after all that lecturing. Casey flew her arms around Jessie's neck making her choke. 

"Can't breathe. . . Can't breathe. . ." Jessie managed to say.

"Oh, sorry." Casey let go of her killing hug and stood up. 

"If you don't have anyone to talk to, you have me." Jessie said, standing up. 

"Thanks again, Jessie." Casey replied. 

They both went out of the room and into the living room. Where Casey sees. . .

OH. . . MY. . . GOD!!!

- - - - -

Muahahahahaha! You have to wait for the next chapter! Hehehe, I'm so evil! 

Sorry, Gryphons! For 2 things

1. For not updating daily

2. For the cliff hanger (evil laugh)

I don't know what else to say. . . But anyway, thanks for reading!

~Angelina~