Chapter 13

It was seven in the evening and Casey was getting ready for her date with Luke today. She was looking at herself on the mirror and was satisfied with what she saw. She's wearing a short, blue column dress with blue platform heels to match with the dress. She posed on the mirror and laughed. 

There was a knock on the door and Casey abruptly looked at it. 

"Who is it?" She asked. 

"It's Emma." Someone replied. She came home early from her "Best Friends' Day"

"Come in!" 

The door opened and Emma gasped when she saw Casey's outfit. 

"Luke is gonna drool when he sees you!" Emma screamed. Casey smiled and twirled around. "Luke is ready for you downstairs." 

"Ok." 

They bother made their way down and into the terrace. Luke is wearing a tux. Just a tux and looking over the terrace. Casey cleared her throat; he turned around and his eyes widened. 

"Um. . . You. . . You. . ."

"Look amazing?" Emma finished. Casey and Luke stared at her. "Oh, right, sorry." She left and closed the glass door. 

"Is this our date?" Casey asked. 

"Yeah. . . Sorry, I wasted my money on the helicopter I bought on the weekend." Luke apologized. 

"It's okay," Casey replied. "Being with you is good enough." 

Luke and Casey sat on the table that was setted romantically. It's with three candles in the middle; plates, forks, knives, spoons and napkins were setted nicely. It was probably Bertram who did that. 

Bertram came in with a tray that has Spaghetti on it. He served it to us and told us to enjoy our meal. 

"So, I'm very curious about where you lived before your parents. . . You know. . ." Luke said, while waiting for Casey to finish putting spaghetti on her plate. She stopped, looked at him then looked down. 

"I lived with foster parents. My parents were coming home on the day that they died and my foster parents didn't want me anymore. They brought me back to my parents. That's why my parents were coming back home, but. . ." Casey drifted off then sighed. 

"I'm sorry." Luke said. 

Casey closed her eyes, holding back her tears. Luke stood up and went behind her. He wraped his arms around her, saying comforting words to her. 

"It's okay, Luke. . . Let's continue." Casey said. Luke walked back to his seat and they continued their nigh with talking, laughing and some kissing. 

- - - - -

Heya, Gryphons!!

I know!! It's soooooo short!! Don't worry, next chapter will be a bit longer, I hope. . . And I updated late. . . Sorry for that, as well! But I have my reasons.

I'm sad to say that this book will be ending soon, like, six or seven chapters. I'm not planning on making a book two so. . . You could either check out my other book or my other account's books which is @134SelfieLol134 if you like how I write and yeah. . .

Thanks for reading!!

~~Angelina~~