Chapter 15

Everyone went to an expensive restaurant, to celebrate Luke and Casey's relationship. Morgan and Kristina are so proud of their son of finally having a girlfriend. 

"So, Casey, why aren't you in the orphanage?" Kristina asked Casey, who is sitting next to her and on the other side is Emma. 

"Well, after school, I came here and people didn't know that my parents died." Casey replied.

"I see. Well, you are part of this family now." Casey blinked twice; Kristina laughed. 

"That does not mean that you and Luke are siblings, I haven't adopted you yet."

The waiter came with their orders. First, he served Morgan then the rest. 

Luke and Casey were sitting next to each other, so they could hold hands without their parents noticing. Well, maybe Kristina did but she didn't want to say anything. She has a lump in her throat because she's so happy that her little boy is all grown up. 

Casey is on the verge of tears and she can't say how happy she is. All she could do is smile and look at the Luke all the time. 

Casey knows that she isn't alone. She knows that her parents are looking over her all the time, no matter what, and they will be there for her. Even though, The Ross is treating her as family, she knows that her parents are her family too. Family is not only about blood or DNA, but it's also about the people that loves you. Right now, Casey knows that The Ross and her friends, loves her, and that's why she feels special. Her life changed once she met Luke and his family. 

- - - - -

Heya, Gryphons!

So that is the last chapter!! It's a bit short, I know, but I didn't have any ideas, okay!! I also know that this book was a bit short. Sorry! But, if you want to read more of my books, check @134SelfieLol134 that is my other account which I write more books there than here. So go check it out!

I would also like to thank you for being there and supporting me. I would've never finished this book without you guys' reads and votes. So I'm thankful for that :)

Thanks for reading and being with me in this small journey (haha)

~~Angelina~~