Chapter 4

It's Monday again and the Ross kids didn't like school, but Ravi accepted it.

They all sat at a rectangular table. Emma on her phone again; Luke, Ravi and Zuri all silent and bored, waiting for Bertram to give the food.

"Eeeeeeeeekk!!! Austine Mahone is coming to New York for a concert!!! I have to tweet this!!!" Emma said, excitedly.

Bertram finished cooking and brought it to the table. "Breakfast is served." he said serving Luke first.

"Oooo, pancakes! Yay!" Luke said.

"Thank you, Bertram." Ravi said as Bertram served him; then to Zuri  then to Emma.

Once they were all finished; Luke, Emma, Ravi and Zuri left to go to school. Jessie went down with her pajamas; her eyes half open; and her hair in a mess.

"Was I late up again?" Jessie asked Bertram once she entered the kitchen.

"Yup, but this time Agatha's sister wasn't here."

"Ugh, don't remind me. . ."

~~~~~

Luke and Ravi were walking down the hallway, heading to class. They saw Casey talking to a guy and she was giggling. Anger bubbled up inside Luke. He went to them.

He grabbed the guy's shoulder and turned him around to face Luke. "Whoa, buddy, what's your problem?" the guy asked.

"You." Luke replied and punched him on the eye.

"Whoa, Luke! What's wrong with you?! We were just talking!" Casey said as she bent down and pulled the guy up. "Let's get you to the nurse." she said walking with him then stopped and faced Luke. "I'll talk with you later." she said to him, then continued walking.

"Are you okay, brother?" Ravi asked, coming up to him. "No, I just hit that guy and now my girlfriend's probably mad at me." Luke replied. He punched the locker then headed to class with Ravi without saying a word.

~~~~~

Casey and Angelo (the guy that Luke hit) are late for class but is excused for what happened.

"I'm glad you were there with me." Angelo said. Casey smiled at him. They walked to class together since they had all the same classes.

Angelo stopped and Casey was confused. "Why are we stopping?" she asked, "I need to give you something," Angelo replied. "Close your eyes 'cause it's a surprise."

Casey did as she was told. Angelo leaned into Casey's lips and they were so soft and warm. Casey let go and slapped, hard, on the face.

"What the hell?!" Angelo cussed, holding his cheek.

"I'm sorry. I forgot you didn't know." Casey apologized.

"It's okay since you're very kind and pretty," he said them Casey hugged him. "Anyway, what is it?"

"Remember the guy that hit you?"

"Yeah. . ."

"He's my boyfriend. . ."