Chapter 3

Luke was confused of what happened. First, Casey said that she's taken; then, they kiss. Luke waved the thought away.

He went down the stairs and saw Emma with a guy. "Emma? Who's this?" Luke asked, pointing to the guy beside his sister.

"Oh, this is a friend." Emma replied.

"Ooooooo, friendzone!!!" Luke laughed going to the kitchen.

"Don't mind my brother. He's really stupid." Luke heard Emma say. He went out of the kitchen and put his head out of the door. "I heard that." he said.

Luke is finding something to eat then heard the phone ring. He heard footsteps going to the kitchen then heard Emma say, "Hello?" then a pause. "Oh, Luke?". When he heard his name, he ran from the kitchen and yelled at Emma, "Gimme that!" he grabbed the phone from Emma.

"Hello?" Luke said calmly then walked to his bedroom.

"Hey, Luke." he heard Casey say.

"Oh hey, babe!" Luke replied.

"Don't call me that!"

"Sorry. What should I call you then?" Luke entered his room and jumped on his bed.

"Call me by my name."

"Bit that's too plain. . . Hey, that rhymes!" Casey chuckled on the other end of the line. "Why did you call?" Luke asked.

"I was bored."

"Oh, I see," then a silence except for static on the other end of the line. "Hey, why don't you come over?"

"It's late, Luke," she said. "And I'm pretty sure Jessie won't allow me to come after what happened."

"Nah, she wouldn't."

"Ppssshhh, yeah right."

There was a knock on the door. "Yes?" Luke answered. Jessie came in and told him to go to bed.

"But I'm to tired to go the bed." Luke complained, "That's why you should go to bed." Jessie replied then closed the door.

"Sorry, Casey, but I have to go."

"Alright, bye."

"Good night."

"Night."