Chapter 1

This is my new book. It is a shorter story and has lotsa Jerrie fluff. I thought you guys could do with a change of pace after the sadness and darkness I've been writing about lately.

It was raining. 

Hard. 

Jade Thirlwall groaned as she swung her body out of her car, wincing as she accidentally applied pressure to her ankle. "Seriously? My first day of physical therapy, and it's raining," Jade grumbled as she pulled her crutches from her car and shut the door. Jade's poor choice of jacket led to her slowly crutching her way across the parking lot, her hoodless down coat allowing the rain to spill down onto her head and her face.

When Jade finally pushed the door to the physical therapy center open, she was soaked and shivering. "Can I help you?" The woman behind the counter asked politely. 

"Hello, Jade Thirlwall here to see Perrie Edwards," Jade replied. 

"Is this your first time seeing Perrie?" The woman asked. 

"Yes," Jade responded, trying to keep her teeth from chattering. "Do you have some sort of identification?" The woman asked. 

Jade took her driver's license out of her wallet and handed it over to the woman. 

"You're all set, take a seat and Perrie will be with you soon," the woman smiled. 

"Thank you," Jade sighed out, moving toward the waiting area as fast as her crutches would allow.

Jade shrugged out of her waterlogged jacket as soon as she sank into the chair. Her caramel-colored eyes scanned the room, looking for any sign of who could be her new physical therapist. Jade's breath caught in her throat as she glimpsed a beautiful blonde woman who was helping a person who's arm was in a cast. 

Jade was in a trance, watching mesmerized as the blonde's crystal blue eyes sparkled when she smiled, the way her long hair swung in her ponytail when she tilted her head to the side. What a woman, Jade thought dazedly. As if she could sense the brunette's presence, the woman turned her head, her eyes locking with Jade's. 

Jade froze, her eyes wide. Caught. The woman just smiled playfully before turning back to her patient. Jade sighed, and closed her eyes. 

Maybe a quick nap ... ? Jade thought. She was exhausted, with her ankle only letting her get about 5 hours of sleep each night. Jade tried a few times unsuccessfully to get to sleep, her ankle throbbing painfully every time she was about to drift off. 

"Jade Thirlwall?" A feminine voice said from above her. 

Jade opened her eyes, and her mouth dropped open. Standing in front of her was the blonde bombshell who Jade was staring at earlier. "Uh - yes, that's me," Jade replied, clearing her throat. 

"I'm Perrie Edwards, I'll be your physical therapist," the woman said. 

"Um ... yeah, I'm Jade," Jade replied, then she winced. Well now you sound stupid.

Perrie released a light chuckle, the small sound making Jade's heart skip a beat. It's almost as lovely as her. 

"Please come with me," Perrie said, turning around and walking away from Jade, her hips swinging hypnotizingly as Jade stared after her. Perrie turned around, and raised one eyebrow questioningly, laugher dancing in her brilliant eyes. 

Jade tried to hold in her blush as she scrambled to grab her crutches and raise herself from her seat. "Good to see you've caught up," Perrie said as Jade crutched over to her. 

"Sorry," Jade mumbled. 

"It's alright, now we're going to be at that station over there," Perrie gestured over to an exam table in the corner, with a series of different types of medicine balls and rubber ropes on the the walls around it.