Flashback 3 - The Wedding

This is the final one shot, about Jade and Perrie's wedding. Get tissues ready! There's lots of fluff and feels.

Enjoy :)

"Is it normal to be this nervous?" Perrie demanded as she paced back and forth in her room. 

"Perrie calm down, don't get cold feet the night before your wedding," Ellie scolded.

"She has a right to be nervous, this is a big life changing decision," Debbie shot  back, placing a hand on Perrie's shoulder. "Are you getting cold feet?"

"No, nothing like that," Perrie sighed, sitting down heavily into a chair. "Knowing that I'm marrying Jade feels like the most right thing in the world to me."

Ellie and Debbie exchanged smiles. "Well as long as you're sure of that," Ellie said.

"What are you nervous about then?" Debbie asked, sitting down next to Perrie.

"What is she realizes that I'm not worth it?" Perrie said helplessly. "What if she thinks I'll hurt her again? I know I made big mistakes, and what if she can't get past them? What if - "

"Perrie, please calm down," Ellie said, interrupting Perrie's panicked breathing. "If Jade really was having second thoughts, or she didn't  want to marry you, she would have either not said yes to your proposal, or she would have let you know by now. That girl loves you and trust me, she's never gonna leave you."

"Promise?" Perrie said sadly. 

"I promise," Ellie replied.

"Why don't you call her," Debbie suggested. "You can talk, and get your nerves out beforehand."

"Isn't that against the rules?" Perrie asked. 

"You're not seeing her, just talking to her on the phone," Debbie replied. "I did it with your father the night before our wedding."

"Okay," Perrie relented. "But if anything gets messed up tomorrow I'm blaming you!"

"Alright then," Debbie laughed, handing Perrie her phone. "Do you want us to leave the room?"

"You don't have to," Perrie said, quickly dialing Jade's number. 

"Perrie?" Jade picked up on the first ring. "Is everything okay?"

Ellie and Debbie exchanged looks and left the room quietly. 

"Yeah," Perrie said, then winced. "Well, not really."

"What's wrong love?" Jade asked. "You can talk to me, you know that. I'm here for you."

"Always," Perrie replied quickly. "I just have some worries."

"About?" Jade said. "Are you having second thoughts about marrying me?"

"Never," Perrie said. "I'm just ... worried about you having second thoughts about marrying me."

"Oh," was all Jade said. Then, after a minute, "why?"

"Well," Perrie trailed off. If Jade really didn't know, should she even bring it up? What if she brought it up and Jade realized that Perrie wasn't worth it after all?

"Are you okay?" Jade asked, sounding incredibly concerned. "Maybe I should come over."

"You can't!" Perrie exclaimed suddenly. "The rule!"

"I'll break any damn rule I want as long as you're safe and happy," Jade replied forcefully. 

"Jade ... " Perrie really felt like crying now, as if she hadn't before. How could she deserve such an amazing person like Jade, after all the wrong she's done and all the hurt she's caused her?