Chapter Two

I woke up this morning in the tent we spent the night in. I stretched and went inside the house, only dad was awake. He was making eggs for the family so I helped him by making some pancakes, which I had improved on making since my teens. As we finished heard the pitter patter of feet coming up the stairs. Ginny, Lily and Annabeth came into the kitchen. I smiled and dished them out some pancakes.

"How did you girls sleep?" I asked them as they began to eat.

"I slept great auntie Em." Annabeth told me grinning as she continued to eat her pancakes. I looked to my own girls, Ginny spoke next.

"I had a wonderful sleep mom, what are we doing today?" She asked curious. I smiled.

"Me and your dad will be driving into Yorkton when he wakes up, we have to pick up something from town." I told them, she smiled and nodded, "Are you okay with spending the morning with Grandma, grandpa and your aunt and uncle?" I asked her, she nodded again.

"I slept good to." Lily said, I laughed and gave her a smile.

After they finished eating breakfast I brushed out Lily and Ginny's hair before doing Hermione's, she giggled the whole time.

After a half am hour Hazel, Jeff and Trevor came in and mom woke up. "Anything you guys need in town, me and Jeff are going in the pick up the c.a.m.p.e.r." Hazel shock her head. I smiled and nodded. "Mom do you need anything?" I asked, she smiled.

"If you want you can pick up some fruit for the kids, and some blueberries for us." Mom laughed, I nodded. Soon me and Jeff were on the road.

"I hope there isn't to much commotion in town," I told Jeff.

"Your the one that became an author," he told me, "A rich Canadian author at that." Jeff laughed, I smiled and kissed his cheek.

When we pulled into Yorkton we picked up our truck and camper as well as our groceries. "I'm existed to surprise mom." I told Jeff, he nodded. Earlier that year me and Jeff bought a large section of land ten minutes out of Esterhazy and we built a house on it, we were moving there. The kids already know. We were going to move any way because with a four bedroom house with a nursery our old home was becoming cramped.

We got back to the house after we dropped of the camper at our house. I walked in and James came and gave me a hug. "Anyone want to go for a drive?" I asked, Mom and Dad nodded, as did Hazel, Jeff and Trevor. I nodded, "we can take more then one van." I told the kids, they light up.

I lead us down the road towards our house. When we turned into my lain I confused my other family members. They were even more when I got out of the car.

"Maria what are we doing here?" My mom asked me suspiciously, I grinned evilly.

"This, is me and Jeff's new house." My old her, mom gasped.

"Your moving here?" She asked, I nodded.

"It doesn't matter where Jeff farms or where I write, so why not?" I told her, she nodded. "Come on inside, I'll show you guys around." I told them, it's a two story house with eight bedrooms, two offices, and a playroom for the kids. It has five bathrooms, so we can all go at once and an updated kitchen.

Our yard is huge to, we have no pool because the kids are way to young, but we will consider it later. We do have a trampoline though, which the kids love. Once we got back inside us adults sat down in the living room.

"What made you want to move here?" Dad asked me, I smiled.

"Well, going to Prince Albert is a 11 hour drive from Red Deer to Maple Creek to Prince Albert, and when ever we get into Saskatchewan we tried to visit everyone here, and it's a nice town... And it will always be home for me... And I got a teaching job at the high school. Mrs. Walker retired and I got her job teaching grade seven and eight math, seven English and eight home Ec."