Chapter Four

I set up the outside tables with the help of Jeff and Trevor. We are getting closer and closer to the date of our reunion, which I'm quite existed for. We are having it out here, everyone from my graduation year and Hazel's grad year has been invited, as well as their family's. we set up a large area where people can park their campers in one of our many fields, and put up number signs. There is also a check in place for them, where me, Jeff, Trevor or Hazel will give them a number.

I should probably tell you about this reunion, it's been seventeen years since I graduated and fifteen since Hazel has.

It all starts on Saturday June 30th but we have asked many to arrive the day before.

On June thirtieth we have the met and greet from noon to ten.

On July first we have a pancake breakfast with all woman from grad of 2018 working it.

On July second we have egg toss, and other fun games.

On July third we have a dance starting at seven till three am.

On July forth we have a water fun day ending with a fire works show.

On July fifth we have a fire that evening and a game of capture the flag.

On July sixth we have another dance and a camp fire as well as birthday cake for Jasmine.

On July seventh we have a farewell party and camp fire once again with fire works.

Almost every one leaves on July eighth.

That's our week. We invited our family as well. We have about 104 people coming I think (only from my grade and their families). Lots of people, I don't even want to start on the rest, in total I think we have four hundred people coming.

---Time Skip---

As my guests arrived for dinner I noticed they brought food. Nick was the first to arrive with a grin on her face, I smiled and gave her a gentle hug.

"Four days and every one is here!" I laughed, she nodded. "It's hard to believe its been seventeen years, I still get up mornings and remember school."

"Some mornings I wake up and think I've over slept and I'll be late for school." Nick told me, "But with a five and seven year old thats hard now." She added.

"I still remember when I saw that snake in gym class." I told her, she laughed,

"You screamed."

"It thumped my foot!" I complained, she laughed some more.

Soon all of my guests where sitting outside eating, I chatted with my friends then mom laughed.

"This brings back a lot of old memory's." she said, I nodded.

"Especially with the home made noodle soup, only there are our own kids now." I added. Mom laughed, after dinner the girls cleaned up and the men went outside with the kids. "Me and Jeff are going to go look at dogs tomorrow." I told my mom after everyone else had left.

"What kind?" She asked,

"We're looking at three, I being me want one of each. Labs and a Border Collie." I told her happily, mom nodded.

"You talked about getting one of those dogs since you were fourteen." She told me. I smiled.

After mom and dad left I put my kids to bed and told them we would be bringing home a surprise tomorrow, and that Haden, Nick's oldest nephew would be watching them for a couple hours tomorrow.

"Why momma? What are you getting?" A very tired James asked me, I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"It's a surprise James sweetheart." I told him as his eyes got droopy, "Go to bed and you'll see in the morning." I told him, he nodded and was out like a light, I then went to Ginny's room.