Chapter Fifteen

So I woke up and Nick was sitting on my couch. (It goes back to the beggining of my time in Edmonton.) She was smiling happily smiling and it was sort of freaking me out. She stood up and walked up to me.

"Nick you are such a good friend." I cried wrapping my arms around her, I sobbed for a minute before I calmed myself, "I'm going to make some breakfast, do you come out with me quickly to the store?" I asked her, she gave me this crazy look.

"Maria, why don't you just call room service to bring some premade food or some unmade food to made it yourself?" She asked, but i was trying not to laugh as I replied.

"Unmade food?"

"What ever!" She said as she friendly pushed my shoulder, I laughed.

"I geuss it would be better to order some in because I want shop while we are here and see Frank in the hospital, and the kids will defenatly want to go water sliding... I sort of want to as well." I told her, she laughed. "I'm going to wake up Jeff and the kids so they can get ready then we can head out for breakfast, Jeff will take James and Hermione to the hospital and us girls can go shopping after breakfast.

After everyone was ready to eat we walked to the elevator and the kids had a play fight about who got to puch the bottons, it then turned into a real fight which Nick joined, I used my motherly voice and said they could take turns youngest to oldest just to mess with Nick.

James clicked the botton since Hermione was to young to and we quickly made our way to the resteraunt where we waited to be seated.

A waitress came up to us with a big smile, "For how many?" she asked me, as I was in the front of our group.

"For eight with a high chair please." I told her mentioning to my youngest daughter, she nodded and went to get us a atable ready quickly, Jeff said he saw them moving the table and right away she was back and motioned to for us to follow her over there. I sat next to Hermione at the edge of the table, Nick across from me, Jeff next to me and Lily and James next to him, next to Nick was Savanah, Faye and Ginny.

I ordered pancakes and a cup of cherrios for Hermione, James got a pancake, Lily got the pancakes as did Nick, Ginny, Faye, Savanah and Jeff. We ate and visited before I kissed James, Hermione and Jeff goodbye. They took a taxi to the hosptial and I promised to take them muffins later, as well coffee for Jeff and Marge.

We then headed out and mainly just looked arounf the West Edmonton mall for a bit before we found a place that sold muffins and coffee for them and left to take them to Jeff and visit with Frank. When I got there Jeff was in the hospital room with Frank, the kids and Kiera.

"Hey dear." I said coming into the room, I gave him a kiss and sat next to him in one of the comfy chairs. He smiled and then turned back to his father, "How are you doing Frank?" I asked him softly, he sent me a weak smile.

"Fine... I'm doing fine Maria." he said sounding a bit better then the last time I saw him, but not much better. Lily went and gave him a hug.

"Your sounding a bit better Grandpa." She told him, "We brought you guys some muffins and dounuts." She told him softly, shes a very kind girl.

"Thanks Flower, that was very sweet of you girls." He told us, I smiled and gave him a hug and kiss on the forehead before giving Marge a hug as well. I then sat down and we visited for a while before we returned to the hotel for lunch.