Chapter Six

The next day things got heated. My kids almost always get along, but on some occasions they fight. It's what siblings do. I woke up the next day late to the sounds of Ginny and Lily fighting.

"You always mess up everything! Your such a brat I hate you!" I heard Lily scream. I gasped and ran to their play room to see a family photos picture frame broken on the floor. Oh no. It was one Lily made, I looked to the girls and saw that Ginny was in tears and Lily's face was filled with anger.

"What is going on here!" I demanded filled with anger.

"She tripped and broke that frame!" Lily shouted, I gave her a stern look.

"Would you like to say that differently?" I asked madly.

"I'm sorry momma! I'm sorry! It was an accident!" Ginny cried. I wrapped my arm around her.

"I'm not mad Gin," I told her, "Go down stairs and wash up, I need to talk to Lily." I told her, she nodded and went down stairs. "Come with me now Lillian." I said angrily, she nodded scared and followed me into her room, farthest away from the other kids.

"Lily I haven't been this disappointed in you in a long time. I want you to know something, time doesn't stop. There will be happy times, sad times, times when you want to rip your siblings heads off! But you are five years older then your youngest sibling. You need to act like it. They grow quickly so treasure these moments now. Understood?" I asked her, she nodded. I got up to leave, "you will stay in here for an hour, I will bring you up some food shortly, understood?" I asked her, she nodded tears forming in her eyes as I left the room. As I got to the stairs I heard her bawling. I sighed and walked down the stairs, I saw a worried looking Ginny at the table. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked concerned, she pouted. Then began to cry.

"Lily hates me momma!" Ginny cried,

"Don't you ever say that Ginny, Lily loves you so much, it's just right now she's a little mad, when she is happy again and ready to talk, okay?" I told my small daughter, she nodded and wrapped her arms around me. "Why don't we go make some breakfast?" I asked her, she nodded eagerly and we went to make some pancakes.

After an hour Ginny and Lily were getting along good, which made me happy as I hate to punish my kids, just as a lot of parents to, but I unlike some know how to say a simple two letter word. No.

I haven't met anyone how doesn't know that super power in a while, which is nice. But parenting is still pretty interesting, while eating breakfast there are six of us at a table and we had company, my cousin Beth, her kids, my cousin Will, his kids and my aunt. Eight extra.

After I was done eating I drove to get the cats, apparently one had her kittens and the other was still pregnant. So I ended up driving back with three cats and six kittens, not fun... Like seriously... Never again.

I got in the house holding the pregnant cat, Piper, as I had gone to call her, as I became quite fond of her.

"Jeffery next time your going to get the pets!" I yelled walking into the kitchen to get the cat some milk, which she quite enjoyed. I watched her drink and as she was just finishing I was punched on, not by a cat or an animal, but my best friend from collage and sister in law, Keira Cassidy.

"Kay!" I squealed giving her a huge hug, she laughed and hugged me back. She laughed and I looked down and saw a small bump.

"Kay, when where you planning on telling Jeff?" I asked her, she gave me a fake laugh, I hit her shoulder playfully, she laughed again telling me not to worry and she began to pet the cat, she loved animals, her being Jeff's younger half sister by eleven months they both grew up on a farm with their dad and aunt.

"Ain't she a pretty kitty, what's her name?" She asked, I laughed.

"Piper, then we also have three dogs, eight kittens, and another momma." I told her, "And don't even get me started on live stalk unless you want to talk for the next five days!" She laughed.

"So your pregnant with your first baby." I told her, she nodded, she had difficulties becoming pregnant and had been trying since Lily was born. Then she just bursted out in tears. "Calm down Kay, don't want your nieces and nephew to see you cry." I told her giving her a hug, she laughed and nodded. "Where's the hubby?" I asked, she shrugged.

"Last I checked he was parking the car." She told me, I laughed

"I'm so happy to see you Kay... Wait till you met my friends from here, I'm sure you'll love them." I told my good friend and sister in law.

"Nick, Jasmine and Katy, right?"

"Yeah, come on... I'll show you around."

We talked several hours while getting ready for the met and greet when her husband showed up, it turned out Jeff has gotten to him before we even had a chance. We weren't mad, we just laughed and kissed our husbands before we got back to work. By sundown the place had twinkly lights and flowers and it was just... Perfect.

*******************************************************************************************

This is a dedication to my good friend ninicole123 who begged me to update.