Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to my phone ringing, telemarketer. The sad thing is it woke Hermione. So i feed her and got her changed into a little pink dress. I then put her back in her cot and had a quick shower before the other girls got in, I curled my hair quickly after blow drying it and got dressed into a long red shirt and black leggings.

I then grabbed my cell and texted Kiera and Hailey.

~Morning, how r u guys?~ I texted them on a group message.

~Not so good... Carly and her thusand kids are next to my room.~ Hailey sent me, I hide a laugh at her comment.

~Oh! Yout think thats bad! I'm next to Josh, Sandy and the new baby!~ Kiera sent, I laughed, from what Jeff told me they had been trying to one up each other since they were kids.

~Oh... How I hate to break this to you K, that will be you in a few months.~ I texted to my friend, after i sent that I went to see Jeff, he was wide awake and on his laptop checking flights. We had agreed last night at dinner that we were going to Edmonton and it was just quiker and easier to fly there.

Soon all four kids were awake and packing up their bags, I got Cris to grab some more clothes for us while he drove through esterhazy.

Soon we were taking a limo so the airport because aparently I'm important. We sat waiting and Lily and Ginny fiddled with their hands nervously. They had never flown before. I didnt fly for the first time till I was in grade six myself, my father didnt fly till he was away from home (aka an adult).

I reasured the girls that it would be fine, as did Jeff. James just thought it was cool to be flyng and Hermione didnt know what to think, I just hoped the crying baby on the flight wouldn't be ours.

We didn't get out of the airport till late that evening, and Hermione didn't cry the whole time.

Thank god.

When we landed we got out of the airport and Jeff got us a taxi to our hotel. We got a suite where we had a master bedroom and two side rooms for the kids, a kitchen, dinning room, livingroom, am on suite of our room, and another bathroom for the kids. In other words it was very fancy.

Our bed in the master room was very cushy and fluffy with a pretty floral comforter and lots of pillows. I jumped on and sighed in both sadness and relaxation. Lily ran in after me and jumped on my bed with me, I wrapped my arms around her before I started to tickle her. She squealed and giggled, I laughed with her.

Ginny soon joined us as well as James and Jeff, Hermione was already asleep in her and James' room, and soon one by one the kids left to their beds themselves.

I fell asleep quickly after I threw on an old short and a pair of plaid pj pants. And boy did I have a surprise the next day. Nick and her two daughters were sitting on my couch and had booked the other pent house suite.