Chapter Nine

A few things have changed from the move, one of them being Lily's wardrobe. About a week before we moved we took the kids shopping, as we decided to stop home schooling Lily and thought she would like some new school clothes.

This was very paionful and long. She didn't want to try on anything!!! We shopped for hours, I got new clothes, my youngest two, James and Hermione both got new clothes, Ginny got new clothes, as did Jeff. 

It wasn't until after lunch (we ate at the mall food court and we each got what we wanted) that Lily finally agreed to try clothes on, and she got quite a bit. 

I am sooo glad that we are done with that now, but she has gotten quite a few new stains from playing in the barn with the kittens and her new friends shes met, and sadly one of them is Nick... and me... Well, we are just the poeple that are so inlove with the kittens we spend a lot of time in there and frankly, I think its starting to annoy Jeff and me and Lily are always talking about the kittens or in a baby voice to the kittens, or we are out with the dogs... or I'm planning the reunion... Yeah... I think I'm just a little to busy to bespending so much time outside.

Today is a good day, everyone decided to tour the town today with their new family, the mine will be pretty busy... With tours and junk...  But I woke up from a perfect dream about a little mini robot alien thing and his sister to my kids (apart from Hermione) pouncing on me squealing for me to get up. Their aunt Hazel had shown up and was here for coffee, so I threw on an older shirt and some lulu's and went to the kitchen where my sister had already given Hermione some banana baby food, her kids some oatmeal, made some coffee, and opened some orange juice up to drink as well. She also defrosted my cinnamon buns. 

By the time everything was done we had made a brunch feast, eggs, bacon, sausage, sliced tomatoe, oranges, fruit salad, pancakes and waffles, orange juice and apple juice, and lastly some otmeal and coffee all rested on our large table. Me and Haley told the kids about our past pets, Lily told Annabeth and James about Sadie, all in all so far we are having a pretty good morning. 

Sorry for the short update, I want a comment before I update again, tell me what you want to happen or what you think of the story. - Mara