Bonus Chapter!!!!

Lily's P.O.V

It was five years ago that I found out I loved him... The way his hair fell and the look he had in his eyes when he was thinking real hard... It was cute in a way I never saw before...

Now today I stand in a strapless white gown and I wait for my dad to give me away to the man of my dreams... Though no one but me and him know our secret...

The family knows we really got married two years ago, but that was when we couldn't afford a real family and it was only his parents, my parents and our siblings...

I met him for the first time when I was seven years old, the week before my granddad passed away at the reunion that was supposed to be the event of the summer...

And of coarse mum is gushing about because I am marrying my aunt Nicks once problem son. He lived with his aunt and few people knew about him... His twin sister Faye invited me to Skype with him one evening and ever since we have been best friends.

His name is literally William Robert, or in short form, Billy Bob. My aunt (who isn't my real aunt but my moms friend since the age of three) said she named him after the big tree in my grans yard... But who in their right name would name a tree?

My mom says that the Bob part of his name came from their ninth grade science experiment that my aunt named Slimy Bob... I know... Really weird name... But its my mom and Aunt Nick we are talking about... Is there a such thing as weirder?

I call him Will, its the name he likes best, or so he tells me... I can never know, he is able to lie... and I am like my mother, I cant lie to save a life... Aunt Nick says I have her exact smile when I lie... But me lying is a rare thing...

There was a soft tap at my door and my younger sister came in grinning ear to ear, I suspect James is with Will helping him get ready for the wedding... They are sort of close for people who used to hate each other...

My other bridesmaids quickaly joined the party, Leah my Aunt Katys daughter (again one of my moms friends daughters), Faye, my aunt Nicks daughter and Wills sister, and Rikki, my aunt Jasmine (another one of my moms friends kids).

"Oh my gosh I can't believe your marrying my brother!" Faye screamed, I tried not to laugh for a second, but I failed.

"Faye... I've been married to him for two years... This is just a wedding for everyone else, renewing our vows in some ways." I told her, Leah laughed as did Rikki. Faye waved her hand as if to say yeah what ever when I saw the ring. "Jason Down finally asked!" I squealed, she blushed, it was funny, her mom used to have a crush on his father.

"Yeah..." She said, "I didn't want to take attention away from you on your big day..." She trailed off, I laughed, Faye loved attention, she got plenty from her mother, the famous Nick Mason, Pop star actress.

"Hey, it's not like when my mom and dad renewed their vows and our parents got drunk and played truth or dare and you mom" Rikki said looking to Leah, "Told us she was a hit woman hired to kill Jeff when she was asked her career, and then after like five minutes of awkwardness she told us she was a spy!"

So went my day... My dad gave me away and w (me and Will) made our vows, it want seven months later that my twin babies were born, a boy and a girl, so we named them names I would never forget, Frank and Flower.

People may think kids might not remember stuff... But that kind of hard with a photographic memory.

So? Possibility for a new book? Let me know...