2.

<toned butt>

Jimin and his father walked in the room as if it was their runway. Despite the looks coming from the other employees.

The ladies,  especially Secretary Choi were so startled by Jimin amazing, gorgeous and breathtaking looks.

Jimin was proud of himself as his hardwork of waking up extra early in the morning and dressed up just to attend this meeting, paid off. Just that being such a forgetful brat, he tend to forget his things easily,  that's why they have to turn back for him to complete his looks with his beloved rings.

"Siwon ah, you're here! Welcome welcome!" President Jeon stood up and offered the father and son his hand and they gladly shook it.

Jungkook stood up and bowed,  his eyes fixed on the shorter guy in front of him, yet he looked away the next second,  not bothering to spare another glance.

Rude. Jimin thought to himself but still have his billion dollar smile on his face. 

"look at your son Jong Hyun, tall, handsome and so capable," President Park praised, shaking hands with Jungkook who returned him with a small smile. 

"and your Jimin is all grown up now, what a good looking guy!" the two elderly can't stop praising each other,  had Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyed.

"come,  come, have a seat." President Jeon gestures his guest over to the conference table. 

Both companies had discussed about the merging activity that will be held next week. President Jeon could not be more excited about working as one with Yes Jam Insurance, of course President Park is not the exception.

"so our merged company will be registered under the name called Golden Closet Enterprise, and the date is fixed on next Thursday." Secretary Choi stated,  earning a nod from both sides.

Jungkook flipped the proposal in front of him,  looking through the projects Jeon's logistics had over the past few years.

"Jong Hyun-ah,  I can't wait to work with Jeon's Logistics and Jungkook is such a good kid." President Park can't stop complimenting Jungkook,  causing the man to be blushing away with embarrassment.

The wide grin on Jungkook's father face can't seemed to go away as the other party was so satisfied with everything they have organized. 

"so from now on,  Jungkook-ssi will be the CEO of Golden Closet meanwhile Jimin-ssi will be the asistant CEO. This is arranged under the management of directors as well as based on the share holder from both companies involved. That is all for today's meeting,  minutes will be handed over to the HR department." Secretary Choi stated clearly,  earning nods from everyone in the conference room.

The employees gradually exiting the room,  leaving the two pairs of father and son along with Jungkook's secretary, Miss Choi.

"Secretary Choi,  you don't mind showing the two new CEOs their rooms,  while me and Siwon will go on with our chit-chatting, Siwon let's get going I've booked-" with that,  President Jeon and Park have soon left the room.

-
Secretary Choi has showed them their respectives offices that were situated next to each other.

As Jungkook was about to go into his office,  Jimin stopped him, "hey there giant."

The taller guy stopped at his tracks, "what the fuck did you just call me?"

"woah,  I didn't know you curse,  cursing is bad kiddo."

"don't call me giant and I won't swear, shorty." Jungkook backfired, taking a step closer to Jimin. 

"my mum said I'm just in a cute size,  I'm not short!" He stomped his feet. Jungkook had no idea how a company would turn to if it is run under this guy in front of him,  he is ridiculous.