3.

<friendliness>

It's been days since Jungkook had came back from Singapore,  and he hasn't seen his brother until now. He did give his phone a few buzz, but the number can't seemed to get through. Jungkook wonders whether he is in the country?

Knock knock.

Instead of the knocking sound from the glass door, it was the sound coming out from the mouth of Park Jimin who stood by Jungkook's office door with a pile of file.

"what's up little monster?" Jungkook looked up from his desktop.

"I just so happened to pass by,  so I asked you if you wanna grab lunch together?" Jimin swayed his body from left and right.

"so happened to pass by huh shorty? Your office is just next door for Pete's sake," Jungkook let out a sigh speechlessly, sounded way too savage.

"yah,  I could've just ignore you but I still came in to say hello! You ungrateful brat!" Jimin raised his voice and slammed the file on the table to create a havoc, earning a look from Secretary Choi who sat outside.

Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose, "why do I even expect anything good from you?" he sighed,  "fine,  why do you wanna eat for lunch?"

"I'm not hungry anymore, eat by yourself or go find a pussy, you asshole!" with that,  Jimin stormed out of the room,  not forgetting to slam the door behind him real hard.

Jungkook falls back against his chair,  heaved a sigh helplessly, he honestly doesn't understand how is Park Jimin 25 years old?  The way he speaks,  he acts and definitely his looks doesn't fit his age at all. He licked his dried lips before standing up and the moment he knew he was walking towards Jimin's office.

He gave the glass door two knocks, "Hey.." he calls, tone of voice soften.

"go away.." Jimin's trembling voice was heard over the thin wall. Without hesitation, Jungkook barged in the room straight away, "look,  I'm sorry for being rude okay? Let's have lunch now?" Jungkook's voice sounded sincere yet Jimin's back is still facing Jungkook, not turning around to look at him.

"I h-hate people who d-don't appreciate me.." he said, words somehow piercing through Jungkook's heart, making him feel sorry to the maximum.

"hey..Jimin," Jungkook then walks over to him who was sitting on the chair,  pouting.

He grabbed Jimin by his wrist and pulled him up slightly,  making him stand on his feet.  He had both of his hands on the sides of Jimin's arms, "I'm really really sorry about that,  I don't meant it,  really."

He saw how Jimin's expressions soften bit by bit, however he still not saying anything,  hence he continued,  "pinky promise?" and stretched out his last finger, waiting for Jimin to respond.

All of a sudden, Jimin burst out into a mess of laughter, almost loud enough for the whole building to hear him.

"what the fuck now?" Jungkook who was clueless as hell, stares at Jimin who is still laughing until he is about to run out of breath.

"you're so cute when you apologize Jeon Jungkook! And you actually believe me, I should be joining the k-drama team," Jimin laughes,  pinching Jungkook's puffy cheeks and not even bother to see how Jungkook's face changed.

"do you think is funny?" Jungkook trying to sound stern.

"mm-hmm.." Jimin can't stop himself.  This time, Jungkook who was trying his best to hold back his laughter, chuckles. Jeon Jungkook who doesn't laugh at any situstion and is always so serious about things,  laughs.