18.

<baby>

Jungkook and Yoongi stood by the balcony in Jungkook's office, the younger brother had his back facing Yoongi while staring out at the scenery full of skyscrapers in front of him.

"what is it that you wanna tell me?" Yoongi broke the silence.

"you like Jimin,  don't you?" Jungkook scrutinized.

"I think you know the answer even if I don't answer you, right?"

"then I wished you to stay away from him." Jungkook finally turned around and face his own brother.

"I know where I stand, Jungkook. And I won't touch a single hair of him if he's married to you."

"good to hear that hyung. I don't wish he comes in between our brotherhood." Jungkook smiled as he placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"but if you don't cherish him, I'll take him away anytime." Yoongi smirked.

"then you'll never had the chance." Jungkook chuckled before pushing Yoongi back into his office.

-
"Mia,  please listen to Auntie well when me and Jimin is away okay sweetie?" Jungkook bends down in front of Mia as they sent Jimin and Jungkook off.

"I will daddy! I'll miss you!" Mia hugged her dad before Anastasia and her bid the engaged couple goodbye.

Jimin and Jungkook are now in the flight with the other employees who are flying on the 1 hour plane towards Jeju Island.

They could have just take the business class yet they decided to take the economy class as they want to be treated just like any other employees from their company.

Jungkook who was sitting by the window all the time was suddenly jolted by a Jimin who keep swinging his head left and right while sleeping.

Jungkook chuckled at Jimin before moving his body closer to Jimin and pushed the latter's head so that it is leaned on his shoulder, "rest well, sweetie," he then placed a kiss on Jimin's crown. 

They had finally touched down at Jeju Island and was checked into their hotels respectivesly.

"I thought the CEO aren't allowed to share room?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook placed down their baggages. 

"I requested that." Jungkook walked over to Jimin until the older's back hit against the wall that he winced slightly.

"but..we should be bonding with other employees t-too.." Jimin's voice trembling, trying to ignore the fact that Jungkook is so close to him that he could feel his hot breath blowing against his skin.

"but I wanted to bond with you,  sweetheart. Don't you?" Jungkook trapped the smaller guy by placing his hand on the wall, blocking him.

"I-I guess so. But can you please move back a little I need to use the washroom?"

"not until this."

"what-"

Before Jimin could finish his sentence,  Jungkook already had his lips smashed against him. The kiss begins with a gentle soft touching of lips, and it was unhurried at all.  Jungkook slides one arm around Jimin's waist, just above the buttocks in the small of the back. the other arm around his shoulder, enveloping the assistant CEO in a gentle, reassuring embrace.

Jimin slowly melted in Jungkook's tender lips that he had his hand on the younger's neck, tipping his toe to deepen the kiss. Jungkook had both of his hand on both sides of Jimin when he deliberately parted his lips to allow his tongue started dancing with Jimin's, savouring every part of Jimin that he will never tired of.

In between kisses, Jungkook gently bite Jimin's lower lip, letting his teeth graze the lip as a soft moan escaped from Jimin that sounds like a melody to Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook pulled away to place gentle kisses on Jimin's neck as he nibbled onto the soft skin while had his hand roamed on Jimin's stomach after lifting up his shirt slightly.

Soft moans continue to escape from Jimin's as Jungkook keeps placing delicate kisses on his neck and sensually sucked on it until some red marks were formed.

"J-Jungkook, not too much..." Jimin whispered as he was afraid that the hickeys might be too obvious.

"I wanna claim my property.." he mumbled, unknowingly caused the older to be blushing away.

This time, Jungkook dragged Jimin towards the bed and pinned him down. He continued to kiss the older male as his hands were about to undress Jimin when the male suddenly stops him, "Jungkook."

"what is it, baby?"

"you sure about this?"

"you don't want to do it?" Jungkook redraws himself from Jimin as he sat to the space next to him with his arms around Jimin's waist.

"I'm just..not ready."

"it's okay sweetheart, we will do it when you're ready alright?" Jungkook rubbed soft circles on Jimin's back.

"you won't be mad at me for causing you a boner?" Jimin widen his eyes, almost sound like a tease to Jungkook.

"what's that compare to your pride hmm?" Jungkook gave Jimin his most sweetest smile, making him feel comfortable to the fullest.

"thanks Jungkook.." Jimin blushed, lowered down his head to hide those rosy pink cheeks.

Jungkook just pulled Jimin into his embrace, with the older's head rested against his firm chest,  hearing his heartbeat.

"baby?" Jimin knew exactly that Jungkook was calling for him, so he hummed.

"I love you."

Author's note:

This story will be ending soon!!! I'll miss writing this so much!

Sorry for self promoting, but mind following my personal? @xslkk on instagram 💜✨  And I'll follow you back, just dm me xoxo