5.

<child>

It's finally the day of Jeon's Logistics Enterprise and Yes Jam Insurance merge together to form a new company - Golden Closet Enterprise.

Jimin woke up superb early today,  to match his clothes just to attend the ceremony. Just like a royal family,  he walked into his walk-in-wardrobe and picked his outfit.

Living alone in such a big house,  at times Jimin feels lonely but still he will enjoy his life to the fullest, such as decorating the whole place looking like a palace, put the ornaments and furniture according to his own liking

He left the house earlier than usual today, driving on his favourite car Maserati sPa, he soon reached the building where the ceremony will be held.

As he got down the car and passed the keys over to the security guard in order to help him park his car properly,  there is another car that stopped behind him was none other than the CEO,  Jeon Jungkook.

"good morning giant monster!" Jimin waved excitedly, that earned the attentions of the reporters that gathered at the lobby for the conference later on. They then had their cameras flashing away at the two most important people of today's event.  Jungkook forces himself to smile at his best meanwhile Jimin as always,  would have his eyesmile plastered on his face.

"you look good today,  Jungkook." Jimin praises without doubt as he stood closer to Jungkook. 

"so do you," Jungkook whispered back, making Jimin's grin grew wider. 

With that, two of them then walked towards the lift and trying to avoid the all sorts of questions from the reporters that were threw towards them.

Awkward atmosphere pregnant among the two of them, Jungkook fake coughs to make it better and fixed his cufiling while eyeing Jimin with the corner of his eyes. His heartbeat unknowingly accelerates to a speed that he had never experienced before,  he doesn't know what is going on with him. He hopes this ends soon. 

The conference on going without mistakes,  both companies sign the contract under terms and conditions and also the accompanied of lawyer.  President Jeon and Park who are also present at the scene, had their satisfied smiles hanging across their faces. Cameras of reporters from various media company had their cameras clicking away, taking as many shots as possible of the two new CEO who interacted quite well during the ceremony, no bickering, no argueing, just stolen glances.

As soon as the ceremony ends and the reporters and invited guests left,  the top management immediately held another urgent meeting in the conference room.

Secretary Choi who sits beside Jungkook speaks up, "there'll be a Global Entrepreneurs Annual dinner this coming Saturday, and our company are invited to attend, however only one higher position employee is allowed to go." she stated,  only to see President Park speaks up the next minute, "I think Jungkook should be the one going, I'm sure he can handles everything very well."