12.

<guardian>

"you missed the word 'love'," Jimin gripped onto his Starbucks cup tightly. 

Jungkook exactly knew this day would come,  he knew that Jimin will definitely ask him this. It's not that he doesn't have feelings for the said male,  it's just things take time to prove; to be interpret profoundly yet clearly. 

He doesn't want to tell him straight away that he loves him, he knew one day he will, but it's a bit too fast for them who just met last month.

He let out a soft sigh yet with a smile on his face as he placed his paper cup on the island next to him before scooting closer to Jimin.

He gently slides his hand across his face, under his ears as he cupped those slightly puffed cheeks. He stares at the beautiful human being in front of him, from his eyes down to his nose and lastly to his lips.

He softly pressed his lips against Jimin's forehead and placed a careful yet romantic kiss, "baby monster, Rome is not build in a day."

Jimin swears to heaven his heart just did multiple somersaults, way better than the world gymnast.

Moving on, he placed another kiss on Jimin's small nose, making the older man squealed, "and I wanna use time to prove to you everything, building my own kingdom just for the both of us."

"please, trust me." with that,  he finally pressed his lips against Jimin's tender ones. Sniffing in the smaller guy's scent,  smelling just like strawberry cheesecake that satisfies his nose strills so much. 

Jimin responded to Jungkook's kiss that he almost dropped his paper cup that was still on his grip.

Jungkook is just like his nightmare that he can't wake up from. How much he wanted to convince himself that there is zero future for the both of them,  the other part of him just tell him to go for it, no matter it's for the worst or better. 

Jungkook slowly slides his hand down to Jimin's tiny waist and giving it a slight push until their bodies are pressed against each other.

He just couldn't get enough of Jimin, he wants him more,  he craves for him every day and night that it haunts him in his sleep.

He finally pulls away and gave him another kiss for one last time before smiling to the shorter guy in front of him, can't help but to fall harder.

"you're unbelievable, Jimin hyung." he shook his head as he chuckles. 

"w-what?"

"how can you have the ability to turn a straight guy into a gay?" Jungkook was almost whispering.

"are you talking about yourself?"

"is that even a question Jimin!" Jungkook rolled his eyes, "it's a statement."

"I remembered you call me 'hyung' just now." Jimin pouted, turning into a kid all of a sudden.

"who cares about that anyways? I'm gonna call you baby soon." Jungkook walked over to the few piled up boxes and was about to help Jimin carry them into the car.

"aishh this kid." Jimin grumbled. 

"hurry up baby, so that we can go back and fuck each other asses." Jungkook bended down his body level as his stole a kiss from Jimin with two boxes in his hands. 

"be careful with your words Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin stomped his feet but Jungkook was already out of his sight, on his way to his vehicle.

-
Jimin stretched his body to release the tension forming on his tailbone after carrying all those boxes into the bedroom Jungkook has asked his maids to prepare for his fiancee.