epilogue.

It was finally the day of Jungkook and Jimin's wedding. Everyone has been extremely anxious about this big day to come, to witness the young couple exchange their vows at very front aisle.

The newly wed couple earning blessings from everyone who was present at the scene, to glorify their marriage in the name of Jesus. 

Both families stood in front of the flower arch to have a family portrait with Jungkook and Jimin standing in the middle, arms around each other while smiling so brightly to the camera.

To everyone's surprise, Anastasia was invited to the ceremony as well,  she has been taking good care of Mia all the while and has turn over a new leaf. Jungkook had also decided to allow her to take Mia back to Singapore in order to further her studies as education there was better than the ones in Korea. 

Jungkook and Jimin are both changing to their more comfortable clothes in their waiting room for the after party later on. While Jimin was busy folding their clothes and placed them into the bags,  he felt a pair of warm arms slowly making it's way around their waist.

Jungkook then showers Jimin with butterfly kisses on the neck and slowly making way to his jawline and earlobe.

"what now Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin asked, hands still busy folding the clothes.

"do you wanna-uhm..you know-" Jungkook mumbled against Jimin's neck.

"I still wanna walk normally later, Mr Jeon Jungkook."

"but-I can't.." Jungkook whined as Jimin spins around to rest his arms around the younger's neck.

"I'm sorry baby, but you gonna settle it on your own until tonight." Jimin pinched Jungkook's huge nose.

Only to see the grown up Jungkook pouts like a 3 year old little boy, "promise we will do it tonight?"

"what kind of question is that?!" Jimin almost bursted out laughing.

"I'm craving for you baby monster." Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly in his embrace, mentally cursing for his junior kook to go back to its territory and holds it until tonight.

Before Jimin could say anything, the door swung open, revealing a Yoongi who just barged in without giving a knock.

"oops-did I interrupt something?"

The couple redraws themselves before grinning at Yoongi, "no hyung. What's up?" Jungkook said.

"ahh, I just wanna congratulate both of you again." Yoongi patted their shoulders.

"thanks hyung, aren't you coming to the after party later?" Jungkook asked. 

"nope, I have a date." Yoongi blushed upon mentioning. 

"with that Mr Kim?" Jungkook crooked an eyebrow.

"y-yeah he just got back from Milan fashion show and I'm going to meet him soon," Yoongi looked at his watch,  "see you guys around, bye Jiminie!" with that, he left the room, making Jungkook scoffed at his older brother.

"who's Mr Kim?" Jimin finally questioned.

"that hot model of Gucci, I assumed." Jungkook shrugged before pulling Jimin towards the couch and crashed him in between his arms.

"so Yoongi hyung has found someone?" Jimin didn't stop asking as his curios mind can't help it.

"I think so. Sleep, baby. We have a long night." Jungkook mumbled against Jimin's hair.

and both drifted to their sleep, hoping to meet in each other's dream.

🌹officially the end 🌹

Author's note:

So this is the final chapter for this book,  thank you to those who stayed till the end! I hope this book brings you joys and memories 💜

I've updated my new book called 30 days and Monochrome, please check it out~

And also I've made a jikook drabbles book, kindly visit my works and drop your request of what you wanna read and I'll try to write it for you! 

I hope you guys anticipate~ see you there 🌹💜

And I'd love to shout-out to my reader SonidaO for creating such beautiful fanart based on this stoey!  Once again,  thank you so much and I love you all 💜✨