10.

<for you>

The urgent press conference that has been called out by the CEO of Golden Closet Enterprise was held in such hurry in the conference room of their company itself. 

Major media companies have been called to attend the conference, to acknowledge the surprising news that will be delivered by Jungkook himself. 

"what're you trying to do Jungkook?" Jimin held onto his arm,  holding him back.

"the society needs an answer from us, isn't it? And so do our fathers, so Jimin,  why not we just makes everything huge, instead of covering things up?" Jungkook placed his palm against Jimin's hand that was held onto his arm. 

"what do you meant by that?"

"just attend the conference with me and don't make any statement about it, alright?" Jungkook asked firmly, giving Jimin his most sincere look.

I'm doing this because of you.

With that,  Jungkook grabbed onto Jimin's hand and intertwined them, making them perfectly fit for each other without much effort, "I'll need you for this."

Then, both of them just marched into the conference room,  ready to start the game that Jungkook is on for it, yet Jimin was still questioning about the whole thing. Jungkook is bringing him migraine at the back of his head. 

Cameras and video recorder start capturing the moments of the two CEO that are now in the site, hands in hands as they took the seat in front of the conference table that was all ready for them

"sorry for making all of you to come in such a rush manner," Jungkook cleared his throat, "the reason I hold this conference is wanting to let the world know about my decision, or should I say our decision?" he turned to look at Jimin and gave the assistant CEO the smile that he bets no one has seen it before.

Jimin who sat beside, literally had no inkling what Jungkook was trying to do in the moment of time. His heart has been doing flips by the fact that his hands are intertwining with Jungkook since just now. He looked at Jungkook in anticipation, then scanning his gaze over the crowd of reporters in front of him, causing an anxious twist in his stomach.

"we've decided to get married in the following month." Jungkook's sudden statement earning tons of different reactions from the people, including the present staffs, the reporters and last but not least, Jimin.

Jungkook gulped, "we've been dating for quite a while now,  Jimin has always been conservative about it and not wanting to let the world know," he paused, "but being such a big guy like me, I can't wait to make him mine, to own my property. So, I've decided to make Jimin,  marrying me."

Jimin has no idea how he should react, now he knows why Jungkook asked for his cooperation.

They are getting married? Out of the blue?