6.

<tequila shots>

"I hell didn't know Jungkook was a divorcee, I mean like," Jimin paused and took a slow and easy sip of his vodka, "he is so young."

"age is just a number, honey." Yoongi clicked his tongue. 

Jimin just nodded in approval, somehow his heart unknowingly feels a pang of uneasiness. There is something bothering him but he had no idea what it was.

He then gobbled down his drink, that cold and slightly bitter beverage ran down his throat and down to his esophagus, satisfying every part of him, "take it easy,  Jiminie."

"I just feel like drinking.." he rested his head against his arm while turning to face Yoongi.

"you're staring..hyung.." Jimin muttered as he noticed the older's eyes never left him.

"my eyes can't seemed to leave you," Yoongi stated,  sounded so casual just like always.

Jimin who was already half drunk like a drowsy tortoise, chuckles. As both of them just sat by the bar in silence, comfortable atmosphere with soft sentimental music playing in the background, Yoongi felt indescribaby enjoyable. He wants this moment to last forever, he wanted to spend his time with Jimin for a very long time, as if the sun will always be reaching the earth; the rain will fall onto the ground. It was just something so simple yet it seems so profound,  not only to him but to the majority.

This time, Jimin felt an arm was slowly snaking around his slender waist,  pushing him closer.  He jolted from his seat to see Jungkook was standing there with a smirk, "hey there,  CEO."

"what's with that skinship?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook slowly removes his hand from Jimin's waist and took the seat next to him.

"your cologne smells nice,  I wonder was it Hugo Boss?" Jungkook unintentionally smelled Jimin's body scent when his body was pressed against him just now.

"how did you know?!" Jimin was amazed by the younger's nose ability. 

"my little brother has the hobby of collecting cologne and perfumes, don't mind him Jiminie." Yoongi grinned, patting Jimin on the shoulder.

Jungkook just ignored and ordered a drink for himself, "one Long Island please." the bartender nodded and smiled respectfully before proceeding to make the drink.

Three of them just sat there with soothing ambience, not bothering to speak or do anything. One thing alike for Yoongi and Jungkook was both of them are staring at Jimin who was sitting in the middle,  Yoongi being the obvious one meanwhile Jungkook was the subtle, only glancing at him from time to time with the corner of his eyes.

"hey you, have you decided what to wear to the global dinner?" Jungkook randomly asked, himself was surprised by this stupid question that will only be asked by the dumb Jimin.

"I thought you find this type of question useless?" Jimin looked at him.

"because I'm asking someone like you." he retorted, and Yoongi chuckled at them.

"yah!" Jimin deadpanned, gave Jungkook a fake harsh smack on his arm.

"do that again,  I love it." Jungkook teased, leaning slightly towards Jimin.

"you're insane." Jimin shook his head,
Yoongi who just giggled, stood up and was about to excuse himself, "both of you don't fight when I'm going to the washroom."

As he left, both of them was silence again. None of them were brave enough to start a conversation as they are alikely too afraid to take the first step and immediately fell on the second.