9.

<hallway>

Jimin was being dragged towards the empty hallway next to the gents.

"wait! I'm not in a hurry to use the washroom now!" Being an idiot dumbass such as Park Jimin, only he would thought that Jungkook was actually going to take him to the gents'room.

Instead of dashing into the washroom, Jungkook dragged Jimin into the slightly dark empty hallway, and had Jimin pinned against the wall.

"close your eyes." Jungkook ordered, voice sounded deep and husky just like a hot dark chocolate that could melt your heart.

"w-why? Are we going to play hide-and-seek now?" Jimin questioned, "right now? Here? Jungkook?"

"would be you please shut up and close your eyes for a while?" Jungkook takes in a deep breath, mentally cursing at Jimin who was being an ignorant.

"not until you-"

Before Jimin could even finish his sentence, a pair of warm and soft lips was crashed against him. Jungkook takes his chance to feel the tenderness of Jimin's lips, feeling every inch of him slowly melting into parts as a chill ran down his spine.

Unlike their first kiss they had when they were both half drunk in the bistro, this time Jungkook take it slow, even though Jimin was actually hesitants whether he should react to it or not. The sensation he has within him was killing him in and out. Unaware whether it was the kiss that Jungkook was giving him, or just by Jeon Jungkook himself.

He could then feels that Jungkook carefully bring up his hand and placed it gently against his neck, making his warmth skin having contact with Jungkook's cold hand.

Jungkook pressed his lips deeper against Jimin's, not having any intention of pulling away. As he feels that Jimin was slowly relaxing himself and reacts to the kiss, Jungkook moved his lips and parted them slightly so that he can fully savour the older male.

Butterflies gradually sprout in Jungkook stomach, as if his organ is a garden; a wonderful place for butterflies to live in.

The kiss was not lustful at all, it somewhat feels loved and alive, not only to Jungkook but to both of them.

Jungkook be the first one to pull away, trying to catch a breath.

"Park Jimin, I think I've fallen hard for you."

Jimin heard exactly what Jungkook was interpret but he just finds the whole thing not connected.

Jungkook is a divorcee and he has a daughter. He is straight and all of a sudden he turns gay for Jimin? How is that even possible.

Jimin shook his head as he looked into Jungkook's eyes, "this is, so wrong Jungkook."

"w-why? You don't like me?" Jungkook deadpanned.

"no no, it's not that. It's just..so weird. I'm sure you're straight but how can you like me? We're both guys Jungkook. I'm okay with it because I'm gay. But Jungkook," Jimin paused, "are you exactly sure about it?"

-
Jimin attends work just like usual, however he feels extremely uneasy at spot.

Jungkook and him did not make up yesterday. After that question Jimin had for the younger, Jungkook was kept in silence until he dropped Jimin back at his house.

He walks passed Jungkook's office to see the younger was tapping the keyboard away, looking calm just like usual.

Although the door was left ajar, Jungkook doesn't see Jimin who silently walked passed. Jimin lowered his head down, not knowing what bothers him as he goes into his own office and start working for the new upcoming project.

On the other hand, Jungkook was totally aware of Jimin when the assistant CEO walked passed his office and stopped to check on him, yet he just chose to continue with his work and pretend not to see.

After he dropped Jimin back at home last night, he went to the pub and almost drink till he is drunk. Luckily Yoongi was present at the pub too, so Jungkook woukd not have to sleep by the roadside last night. Of course Yoongi had no clue what was bothering his little brother as Jungkook is like a secret jar that will never spill his problems or secrets to anyone.

And what worst was, no one can force him.

Jungkook was busy tapping his skillful fingers on the keyboard, creating a new proposal for the upcoming event that he needs to report to a higher board of directors when Jimin barged in the room out of the blue.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook shot his head up in shocked, having his usual confusion look of his face.

"look at this now," Jimin threw his phone on Jungkook's desk, and Jungkook took the phone.

Within seconds, his eyes enlarged NY the content he was looking at.

It was a picture of him and Jimin kissing at the hallway last night.

It has been uploaded to some random account on instagram, with a caption written: CEOs making out at the dark hallway.

"fuck this Shit." Jungkook cursed as he placed the phone on the table, "who the hell uploaded this?"

"I would have tell you if I know." Jimin makes a 'duh' face expression.

"didn't know there's a dispatch crew in our field." Jungkook let out a sigh, leaning his head back.

"then what do we do now? We can't let this just go off like that, our dads would want an answer from us."

Jimin stated and hit the point. Jungkook contemplated for quite a while before coming up with a near perfect solution.

"there's no way we're letting this off like this," Jungkook sat up from his position.

"then?" Jimin leaned in, rested his hand against the table.

"we'll make it, go huge."

Author's note:

Woooo what should we expect?

Hope you enjoyed