13.

<chapstick>

Jungkook bought the tickets for the three of them and they entered the theme park that is still operating during the evening.

Jimin stared at those scary roller coasters and swaying high's extreme games, beads of sweat started to form on his forehead. He gulped as he gripped onto Jungkook's arm that holds the younger back, "what is it?"

"I-I don't think I'd want to ride those.."  he fake a smile.

"why? It would be fun." Mia who stood next to Jungkook nods her head repeatedly.

"you guys can go ahead, I'll wait for you guys over there." Jimin looked around and spotted a cafe and he decided to wait for the duo to finish their rides. 

"you got no jams Park Jimin." Jungkook mumbled, secretly hoping Jimin doesn't heard him,  but luck wasn't on his side. 

"what did you just say!?" Jimin crossed his arms in front of his chest like a mad mama. 

"nothing baby monster, you can just wait for us there and we'll join you in a while." Jungkook smugly smiled, gently pushing Jimin by the shoulders to make him walk towards the cafe.

"I'll see you around," Jungkook gave a swift kiss on Jimin's cheeks then made a hurried dash with Mia before Jimin chop him into pieces and feed it to the pigs.

Jimin pursed his lips yet he tend to feel the warmness and family oriented feelings mounted in him, making him to feel at his best. He then skipped towards the cafe and ordered himself a hot dark chocolate before occupying the seat next to the window.

He takes his own sweet time enjoying the beverage while waiting for the father and daughter to finish playing all the rides.  Approximately 45 minutes of waiting, he could see a restless Mia was being carried by Jungkook, walking into the cafe to meet him.

"w-why? Done playing already? It's not even an hour!" Jimin carefully helped Jungkook to place the young girl on the chair.

"she's only a kid right Jimin? Of course she gets tired easily after those extreme rides." Jungkook sat down in front of Jimin and took a sip of the older's drink. 

"do you want something to drink? I'll get you both one." Jimin was about to get up but he was stopped by Jungkook, "doesn't matter, I prefer sharing it with you." he smirked.

"pervert," Jimin said,  eyeing Mia who barely has the energy to talk, "and your daughter is here so mind your words."

"she's our daughter now, Jimin." Jungkook said as he reached out his arm to take Jimin's hand, "there's no you and me anymore, is us."

"but it's true that she's your daughter with-" before he could finish, jungkook cuts him off, "if you say that one more time, I'll get mad."

"alright alright, whatever you say." Jimin raised his hands in surrender, he has no points to argue more with jungkook.

At this moment, Mia rubbed her eyes tiredly as she pulled onto the sleeve of Jungkook's shirt, "appa, I'm sleepy..."

"we should probably send her home to rest." Jimin stated, caressing Mia's soft hair.

But I wanna spend more time with you. Jungkook thought to himself.

"I need to go somewhere else," Jungkook said,  "with you. So I'll ask my driver to send her home and put her to bed."

Jimin startled by Jungkook's words that he stopped at his actions, waiting for Jungkook to make a phone call.

"come here Mia." Jimin had his arms opened,  waiting for Mia to come into his embrace so that he could rock her to sleep.

After the phone call Jungkook made, he came back to them and carried Mia in his arms before gesturing Jimin to make a move. As soon as they reached the main entrance,  the driver - Uncle Kim was already waiting outside. Jungkook carefully placed sleepy Mia into the car before they see the car sped off.

"so what now?" Jimin crooked an eyebrow as he ruffles his hair.

Instead of replying immediately,  Jungkook just intertwined his fingers with Jimin, that fits him so perfectly. Completes him where no one else could, making his world wonderful once again; making him feels everything he never felt before. 

Jimin, on the other hand, feeling as if his rapid beating heart was about to jump out of his chest, freeing itself to feel the love, to feel alive by the sensation given by the skinship he is having with jungkook.

"where're we going exactly,  Jungkook?" Jimin asked again, sounding frustrated a little.

"nowhere to be exact, I just wanna spend time with you." Jungkook paused, turning his head to look at Jimin as they strolled down the street instead of walking to their car, "is this enough to answer to your question?"

Jimin nodded his head slowly, red tint crept into his cheeks, creating heat.

As they strolled down the quiet street,  unknowingly already walking away from the theme park,  they just enjoy each other's company so much that it was just beyond descriptions.

This time,  Jungkook pulled out a chap stick and start applying on his own dried lips. After doing that, he randomly asked Jimin, "do you wanna try this chapstick?"

Jimin stopped his tracks and was about to take the lipbalm from Jungkook's hand since he offered,  however he failed.

Because, instead of giving Jimin the lipbalm to try out, he slammed his lips onto Jimin and moved his lips a little so that the lipbalm would transfer from his own lips to Jimin.

He then pulled away, "I don't think you'd need this lipbalm,  your lips are pretty moisture, my baby monster."

Author's note:

This story got #294 in #yoai ranking!  Thank you guys for your support!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~