Chapter 31

Crisp air.

"Today, we are gathered here for a special occasion," Noah started.

In front of several werewolves, witches and vampires, I sat on a red chair centred on the stage, while Noah stood next to me. A calming and comforting aura surrounded by each individual that was before me, but their smiles told me as much. 

I wore a white dress with light coral earrings, which were both designed by Winter because it showed the nature of peace, a sign of a legend.

Caleb had chosen a silver bracelet that I was wearing because it reflected my name, an Argent.

However, the essence of my soul was shown on the necklace that I was wearing, and that was given by Garza, he was the only one who could see the real me.

Noah continued, "An occasion that many will remember, others would hear about it. Today, we shall witness our next Queen's coronation. Amelia Argent, are you willing to take the responsibility and support your kind?"

Lea emerged from the shadows and stood next to Noah, who took the crown that was placed on the white pillow. Noah started making way in front of the crowd by showing the most beautiful crystallised tiara. 

After few seconds, he turned around and looked at me, waiting for an answer.

I said, "I am willing."

He began, "I, Noah Argent, a descendant of Argent lineage, herby crown thee Amelia, Queen of the Werewolves."

With that, he placed the golden crown with little green and red jewels on my head. 

Feeling the heaviness of the coronet, I touched to see if it was real, still feeling lightheaded from the events. 

My eyes travelled briefly to Winter and Caleb, who looked in a dream-like state. I couldn't help myself by glancing at their auras to find a sense of pride and love.

Noah continued to give me a golden orb and a sceptre with equal green and red jewels. The sight seemed mesmerising, but by touching it, I could feel acceptance from everyone, from the Moon Goddesses.

After he given me these items, Noah stepped away and stood on the same spot he was before. 

He looked at the crowd and back at me. 

He asked, "Queen of the Werewolves, Queen Amelia, are you willing to take the Oath?"

I glanced at the crowd for a second before I spoke, "I am willing."

Noah uttered, "Will you solemnly promise and swear to rule all the werewolf territories that belong rightfully to us according to their respective laws and customs?"

I looked at Noah and said softly, "I solemnly promise to do so."

He asked me for all to hear, "Will your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?"

I whispered, "I do."

I looked at Lea, who came close to me with a soft pillow, where I placed the golden sphere and the sceptre.

Noah ordered, "Stand up."

I rose from the red chair, while Noah had moved right in front of me. A sword was placed in his right hand, while he explained, "This sword was blessed by the Moon Goddess when such divine events were conjured. This sword is now yours. Yours to protect, yours to slay, yours to order. A symbol of our acceptance and a symbol of your duties."

His right arm extended, and I took the sword from him.

The silver sword was etched with a glow and an energy flowing through it. I could see the complexity of the sword, just by touching it. I could see different images embedded within the sword, while the colour silver flowed through it. It seemed fitting as Argent meant silver.