Girls night

School went quickly after that and we didn't get detention. I was happy because it was Friday. I walked to my locker and got my stuff. Then I went to Cheryl's locker and she was talking to Veronica. I crept up behind her and then I scared her. "Jesus fucking hell!" Cheryl yelled While me and Veronica were doubled over in laughter. "Yeah So fucking funny. I'm shitting myself laughing." She snarled but I know that she was joking. I got out my phone and texted Cheryl.

Cha-cha😇: Hey babe! I know that I'm next to you but am I allowed to display public effection between us?

Cheryl's phone chimed and she looked at her phone. She smiled and she replied while I was talking to Veronica. My phone chimed.

Cherry🍒: what do you want do do? Love youuuu!

I looked at my phone and I kissed Cheryl. She smiled and I pulled away. "Does that answer your question?" She nodded and Veronica smiled. "I was wondering why you kept getting texts." Cheryl smileed and kissed me. "Get a room!" Veronica joked. "Come on Cherry we have to get home. But I just need to talk to Veronica." Cheryl nodded and walked to where I parked this morning. "What's up?" Veronica asked and I hugged her. "If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have ever seen the love of my life again. I wouldn't be able to live my life without her. You helped me so much and I can't thank you enough for doing all of this for me." I told her and tears welled up in both of our eyes. We both giggled. "I think that you and Cheryl belong together. And Nana Rose Blossom helped a lot." She told me. "God I hope she's ok." I whispered. "She hauled herself across a room to save Cheryl, she is a fighter." Veronica said and that comforted me. 

I walked over to Cheryl who was waiting next to the bike.  She looked up from her phone and smiled. "You ready?" I asked her as she got on the bike. "Yep can we go now?" She asked in fake annoyance. "Put on a helmet woman." I joked and she rolled her eyes while she put on her helmet. We rode home and we sprinted inside. I fell when I was running to the kitchen to get food and Cheryl fell over too, laughing. As anyone could imagine I was pissed but I looked up at Cheryl and seeing her laughing  made me happy. I got up and went to the kitchen and got a packet of chips and walked to my bedroom and turned on the tv. Cheryl came in and she smiled. "Can I have a chip please?" She asked and because I was bored I decided to be annoying. "Um no get your own bombshell." I scoffed and she gave me puppy eyes and as she knows it's my biggest weaknesses apart from her. I tried to look at her without giving in. But she Wouldn't give in either. I saw a determined spark in her eyes made me realise what she was going to do. "Don't. You. Fucking. Dare." I looked at her with pleading eyes. She ran up to the bed and started tickling me, I was pretty much crying from laughing and she was laughing too. "Stop...please....your...killing...me!" I said between laughing and trying not to choke. "Say I'm awesome and the hottest person alive." She said and I decided to have a bit more fun with her. "I'm awesome and the hottest person alive." I choked out and She stopped. "Damn right you are." She giggled she was sitting on my stomach and had pinned my arms to the bed. I leaned in to kiss her and she also leaned in. Then my phone buzzed. "Oh god I forgot Veronica is coming get ready." I told her and she nodded and went to the bathroom to get changed into something more her style. And I got changed too. 

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I answered it and Veronica walked in she smiled and I hugged her. "Hope I wasn't interrupting anything" She said and Cheryl walked in and my jaw dropped. "Nope you didn't interrupt anything." She said and smirked at me. "So what do you wanna do? We can text Betty and meet her at Pop's." I suggested and Veronica smiled. "That sounds good I will text her now." Veronica said happily. I nodded and I stared at Cheryl with my mouth still open. I looked her up and down and she rolled her eyes. "My eyes are up here topaz. I looked directly into her eyes and she winked at me, I immediately started blushing. "She's coming so lets go!" Veronica said excitedly and Cheryl smiled. "Do you wanna go on the bike or with Veronica In her car?" I asked Cheryl. "In the car god I'm not going on the bike Wearing this." She stayed and I rolled my eyes. "Well you have to ride on the bike on the way back. We could come back after pop's and have a sleepover with Betty and Veronica." I suggested and they both nodded. Cheryl and Veronica got into the car and I got on the bike. I have never really liked cars. You don't get the wind in your hair and motorcycles are for me easier to control. We arrived at Pop's and walked up to Cheryl and grabbed her hand and we walked in with Veronica and Betty was already there waiting.

We had a great time at Pop's, we talked about so many things and we joked and laughed. Have I mentioned how much I love Cheryl's laugh? Anyway we had dinner and we had milkshakes. Betty sat next to Veronica and I was next to Cheryl. After we finished we got our stuff and we went back to my trailer. We had a movie marathon. And we discussed having a girls weekend. We went to bed at like one in the morning and I had to sleep next to Betty because Veronica and Betty didn't want to hear anything that they don't want to and I reluctantly agreed. We fell asleep and we had such a good night.