Untitled Part 13

I decided that I'm going to propose to Cheryl on senior prom night. With about two months to organise everything I had plenty of time. I talked to Nanna Rose about it when Cheryl has either been out or in the shower. Cheryl was out with Maya and FP because she is getting her motorcycle license. "So when Cher gets home I am going out with sweet pea and Fangs to get a ring for her." I told Nanna Rose. "I'm happy for you dear." She said and I smiled. "Well I'm happy that you're safe." I said. A few minutes later Cheryl walked in. "Guess who got their motorcycle license?" She said excitedly. "Nanna Rose?" I joked and Nanna Rose chuckled. "Nope but close." She said. "Good god it wasn't Veronica was it?" I said and Cheryl rolled her eyes. "Was it possibly you?" I asked. "Well took you long enough." She said and I walked up to her and hugged her. "I'm so proud of you!" I said. "I couldn't agree more." Nanna Rose said. There was a knock at the door. "That'll be sweet pea and Fangs. I have to go! I will be back soon. Love you Cherry. And Nanna Rose!" I said. Then I grabbed my helmet and my serpent jacket. I opened the door. "You ready for this?" He asked and I nodded. "Cheryl is inside so be quiet until we get going." I whispered and they smiled. Cheryl came to the door. "Hey pea hey Fangs! Have fun for me!" She said and they smiled. "You too. And by the way, congrats on getting your license." Fangs said. "Thanks!" She said. "Well we better get going now." I said. Cheryl went back to Nanna Rose. Me and Fangs and pea got on into the car and we headed off. I put on the music. We finally got to the place and we went inside. We looked around for a bit. Then I saw the perfect one. It was gold and it had diamonds in the middle. We got it and payed for it. We got in the car and we started driving. We were talking about sweet pea getting a dog. He said that he wants to get a Shetland sheep dog. I couldn't agree more. Now that Cookie is older she needs a new friend. So he talk pea to one of his friends who owns one who is breeding them and selling them and he is getting a boy named Rocky. We also talked about prom. I'm really nervous. Who wouldn't be? We stopped off at pops and we ordered milkshakes then pop asked us what names to write on the cups. "Toni for the chocolate milkshake, Fangs for the strawberry, Cheryl for the other strawberry and two more chocolate milkshakes With Jughead and Betty." I said and pop nodded. I looked up the back and Cheryl's uncle was there. "He works here?" I asked and they shook their heads. "What is he doing back there?" I asked when pop came back. "He is just fixing something." Pop replied. When we got home I walked inside with Fangs and I saw the cutest thing ever. Cheryl was curled up on the couch next to Nanna Rose and Cookie. I got my phone out and took a photo. And I put it as my screen saver. Then there was a knock at the door. It was Jughead and Betty. "Hey, come in. But Nanna Rose, Cherry And Cookie are sleeping." I said and they walked in quietly. "We come with milkshakes." Fangs said and Cheryl immediately woke up. "Someone mention milkshakes?" She asked and we all chuckled. And Cookie woke up and jumped of the couch and ran over to Jughead. "Why am I a dog magnet?" He asked as he picked her up. "So did you get it?" He asked me. "Get what." Cheryl asked and I gave Jughead my shut up you idiot look. "My milkshake." I said and I picked it up. "Yep Thanks Juggy." I finished. Cheryl looked at me with a sad and confused face and I gave her my most sympathetic face. "Yes I did get it." I whispered to him. And winked. Betty smiled because Juggy told her. And everyone in the trailer was smiling. Cheryl was confused. I walked up to her and hugged her and I pulled away from the hug and I kissed her. "Ok get a room you two." Fangs joked. "Says the one that wont shut up about Kev." I joked. "Should we give them a show?" I whispered to Cheryl and she smirked and pulled me in for a kiss. Everyone laughed. "Well let's have our milkshakes. And by the way Cher, who are you taking to senior prom?" Fangs asked. "Who do you think? Santa?" She joked. "Well you never know do you?" Fangs said and I playfully slapped him on the face. "I know I'm gonna take Cheryl. She is after all the colour of my blood." I said referring to the song I wrote for her and performed on her birthday. "Awwwwww." Betty said and I was now sweating. I started feeling dizzy. "Toni are you ok?" Fangs asked. "I don't feel so good." Then I threw up and all I remember is black.