The rescue.

The next morning I woke up with Cheryl next to me. I woke her up because we have some planning to do. "Toni shut up I'm trying to sleep." I heard her say. "Forgive me if I'm right but don't we need a plan to break into thistle house?" I said sarcastically and she jumped up in realisation. "Good god you're right." She said and I laughed at her. "Get dressed the serpents are coming over to plan tonight out. We have all day to plan so we can do it right." I said and we got up and got dressed. After we got dressed we sat on the couch with Cookie until the other serpents came. When they all arrived we started planning. "So here's what I think we should do, we drive to thistle house but we park outside and a while back so they won't see the lights or hear the noise. But we can have the car go through the gates so it is easier for Nanna Rose to travel. FP I need you to distract Mrs Blossom and Claudius while we get Nanna Rose out of there. But once we do I will text FP when we are leaving and she can come with us. But you can't tell them that we are getting Nanna Rose out of there." I said and they all agreed. So we spent the rest of the day getting ready and planning where we are going to park. We decided that me and Cheryl would get in the house and get her because she knows us both and we don't want her to get worried. At midnight we headed out and the rest of the serpents parked away but Fangs Sweet pea, Maya and Riley came with us to help us get her out. FP walked up to the door and knocked and we went around to Nanna blossoms room and I climbed up and she was asleep. I walked quietly over to her and woke her up. "Nanna Rose wake up we're gonna get you out of here ok." I said and she nodded. I picked her up gently and I carried her to the window. The girls had passed me up a rope and I tied it around Nanna Rose's waist. I lowered her to the ground. Then once she was down safe I got her wheelchair and passed it down to Riley. I jumped down and we helped her over to the car. She was in the back with me and Cheryl. Maya and Riley were in the trunk of the car with Fangs and Sweet pea and I texted FP. He came out and we drove back to the serpents. When we got there, I got out of the car. "She is safe and with us." I announced and everyone cheered. Fangs and sweet pea got out of the car. "Go home you all have done great." I said then they got on their bikes and rode home. We drove in the car back to the caravan park and when we got home, we got Nanna Rose out of the car. "Nanna you can have the bed with Cheryl and I can sleep on the couch. "Thank you dear." Nanna rose said. And I walked over to Cookie. "Hey Bub it's just gonna be you and me tonight." I said to her and she gave me her dog like grin. I fell asleep on the couch and the next morning I woke up with Cookie jumping on me. "Really?" I said and laughed.

Then the bedroom door opened and Cheryl walked out with Nanna Rose on her wheelchair. "Hey you two. How did you both sleep?" I asked and they both smiled. "I haven't slept that well for quite a while dear thank you." Nanna Rose said. "I couldn't agree more." Cheryl said. She walked over and kissed me. I needed to talk to Nanna Rose something so I texted Maya to text Cheryl and see if she wants to go out. "I just got a text from Maya. I'm going out. You can look after Nanna Rose right?" She asked. "Yeah of course." I said and she got dressed and left. "So Nanna Rose, there's something I need to talk to you about." I started. "What is it dear?" She asked. "I would love it if you could give me your blessing to ask you if I can propose to Cheryl." I said and she smiled. "Why of course you can ask her. I have always wanted to live to see one of my grandchildren happy." She said. "Thank you so much!" I said and she smiled. "What do you want to do now?" I asked. "I will just rest for a while." She replied and She smiled. I wheeled her to the bed and I helped her lie down.