Hjhhj

I still can't believe that I'm going to marry Cheryl. I am currently in bed awake and listening to music through my earphones. It's the only way that I can get to sleep when I am having a tough time trying to get to sleep. It's like 1 in the morning and I felt Cheryl move and I looked over at her. She was awake so I took out one of my earphones and put it into her ear. She smiled at me and I moved in to hug her. "What song is this?" She whispered. "Your Love by little mix." I replied softly and she sighed. "What's wrong Cher?" I asked her and she smiled at me. "I'm bored." She said.  "You wanna get some more sleep?" I asked and she shook her head. I knew what was about to happen so I went to the door and closed it so Nanna Rose didn't hear anything. Then a hand spun me around and pinned me to the wall. "You know what I want." She said and I nodded. "Give it to me I'm worth it." I whispered the song lyrics to her. She kissed me passionately and we made out for a while then I pulled away and pushed her over to the bed and I pinned her down. I kissed her and she smirked. "You wanna go all the way, or is making out good enough?" I asked. "Well we last time we had sex was two days ago. So making out sounds good for now." She said. I kissed her with passion and lust. She pulled away. "On second thought. Maybe sex is a great idea." She said and she ripped my shirt off. Then I kissed her and I pulled off her panties. She moaned and I instantly started fingering her whilst making out with her. Then she pulled away. "Your turn and she rolled on top of me and she ripped my panties off and she fingered me hard and really fast. "Oh my god Cheryl.. Keep going baby." I said and she smirked up at me and I pulled her head up to me and I kissed her. Then she started leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and body. We were at it for about an hour. "I'm too tired to do this anymore can we go to sleep?" Cheryl asked and I smirked. "Of course my sex goddess." I said and she smiled. Not bad yourself Topaz." She said. And I smiled and kissed her.