Untitled part

It was Saturday and I was getting ready for a girls night at Pop's. I turned around and one of the puppies walked in and sat down. "Hey babba! What are you doing in here?" I said and she gave me a puppy grin. I finished my hair and my makeup. "Come on go to your momma." I said and I picked her up and carried her out to the living room. I put her down next to her mom and Cheryl came in. As usual she looked drop dead gorgeous. "hey gorgeous." I said and she smiled. "I'm just putting Coco with her mom." I said. "How is Millie?" She asked and I smiled. Millie had a rough start to life but she was getting better every day. "She is great." I said and she smiled. We walked outside and got in the car. We drove to Pop's and everyone was already there. "Do you want to have a sleepover tonight?" I asked the girls and they all nodded. We had a fun night and we went home. We turned on the TV and we were watching the X-factor. Then a girl called Jade went on the stage. "Toni is it just me or does Jade look like you?" Josie asked and I looked closely at her. "Definitely not the only one." I said and all the other girls agreed. I went out of the room and rang FP. He picked up. "Hey Topaz. What's up?" He asked. "Turn on the X-factor now." I said and I heard him turn on the TV. Then I heard him sigh. "Oh my god." He said and I wondered what was going on. "FP What's going on? Why does she look like me?" I asked and FP sighed again. "Look, Toni, this is really hard to say but I didn't know where she ended up or even If she was still alive." He started. "FP if you could get to the point before I loose it." I said. "That is your twin sister, Your mom gave her up when she was born because she didn't want two kids. She gave her to  a family that loves her." He said and I was shocked. "Why didn't you tell me I have a sister?" I asked and tears welled up in my eyes. "I'm sorry I wanted to tell you." He said and I heard Jug in the background. "Topaz has a pop princess sister? Wow." I rolled my eyes. "I have to go. I will talk to you tomorrow." FP said. I hung up and I went to watch my sister sing. "She looks and sounds like a bloody Disney princess." I said and they agreed. When she finished we turned off the TV. "What did FP say?" Cheryl asked. "Well apparently she is my sister." I said and Betty choked on the water she was drinking. "What?" They all said in sync. "I know, it's weird." I said and Maya walked over to me and hugged me. I don't know why, but silent tears started running down my face. "Hey, don't cry." Cheryl said and came over and wiped the tears from my face. "It's been a long day, we should go to bed." Cheryl said and gave me a comforting smile. Everyone but Cheryl came to bed. But I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Cheryl POV

I went to get my laptop out. I looked up tickets to the UK. Then I booked plane tickets for both the flight to the UK and to two of the X factor concerts. I used my half of the money that my father left me. Then I went and called into bed with Toni who was already asleep and a cuddled up next to her. I heard the door open quietly and Maya came in and went next to Riley. "Where were you?" I asked her and I heard her scoff. "Is it illegal to go to the bathroom?" She asked and we both chuckled softly. We fell asleep soon after. Maya and I woke up the next morning at 10 to hear crying. "Is that Toni?" Maya asked and I nodded. I kissed Toni on her cheek and I wiped the tears away. "Don't cry baby, it's going to be ok. I promise." I said and she looked up at me. "How are the others still asleep?" She asked. "Honestly I have no idea." I said and Maya got up and we walked out into the kitchen. "Shall we wake them?" I asked and for the first time in hours, Toni smiled. We ran into the room and we jumped on them. "MERRY CHRISTMAS MOTHER FUCKERS." We yelled. "That iconic line again." Betty said and I remembered the time Toni did that to Ronnie, right before Toni got poisoned. We were all laughing and Betty pulled Toni into a hug. "You feeling better?" She asked and Toni nodded. "Pancakes?" I asked and we all ran into the kitchen and we made breakfast. "Guys I hate to do this in front of you, but Toni can we go out tonight, just us?" I asked and she turned around and smiled. "Of course." She said and I hugged her. I was going to tell her about going to the X factor. After breakfast I was cleaning up then I heard shouting and laughing. I walked into the living room and the girls were having a food fight. "Take this outside now." I said and they all went outside. Then I cleaned up quickly and then I ran into the kitchen and got full  mayonnaise and ketchup and maple syrup bottles and ran outside. To the fight. Sweet pea, Fangs, Jughead and some other serpents had joined in. I opened the ketchup bottle and threw some on Josie and Ronnie. Then Toni had run out of food. "Toni heads up." I said and she turned around and I threw the maple syrup to her and she caugh it. We continued the food fight for another three hours. I know it sounds long, but it didn't feel that long. We went back inside and Nanna Rose was watching the TV. "We have to get cleaned up so Ronnie and Betty can go to Maya and Riley's trailers and Josie can use the spare bathroom and me and Toni can use the same shower." I said and they all gave me a look. "What it's not like I'm not getting married to her." I said and they all went to where they had to go and I went to the bathroom and I got undressed and got in the shower. A few  moments later Toni  joined me. We showered and we got out and got ready.

Toni POV

I still can't believe that I have a sister. It seems impossible. She reminds me of princess Jasmine. I had to get ready for my date with Cheryl. She said that it's casual so I got into some dressy but comfortable clothes. After I got ready, I walked into the living room and I Waited for Cheryl to come. She walked in and she looked as stunning as always. She smiled and she grabbed my hand and we got on our bikes. We drove to pops and we ordered our food. We were eating what we had the time Cheryl told me that she was gay. I remember it like it was yesterday. Then Cheryl smiled softly at me and I smiled back. "Toni there's something I need to talk to you about." She said and my heart sped up. She wasn't breaking up with me was she. "You're not breaking up with me are you?" I asked and she smiled. "Of course not, I would never in a million billion years do that." She said and I giggled. "Well, I got us tickets to the UK to go and see the X factor and your sister." She said. "Are you serious?" I asked and she nodded. "Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me." I said and she smiled. "Yes I do, you'd do the same for me and JJ." She said. "I hope you aren't talking about the drug." I said jokingly and Cheryl scoffed. "Nope." She said and we had a magical night. We went home and we went to bed quietly. I fell asleep cuddled up to her. She was holding my hand.