Bullet

The next morning I woke up and I realised that I was the first one awake so I quietly got up and put on my serpent jacket. Then I got a glass of water and sat down on the couch and played on my phone. I heard  footsteps and looked up and saw Betty. "Hey." I whispered and she smiled and walked over and sat next to me.  "Are any of the other girls awake yet?" I asked her. "Nope just us. Can I have some water too please?" She asked but I had a better idea. "Or do you want to come to Pop's with me and get milkshakes? I know what Veronica and Cheryl would like." I suggested and her face lit up. "We are definitely going with option 2." She said happily. "We have to go in a car though." Betty told me and I nodded. "But you're driving." I told her and she nodded because she knows my huge lack of driving skills. We got the car keys and quietly walked out the door. We drove to Pop's and we were waiting for the milkshakes when both of our phones buzzed. I looked and Cheryl had asked where I was and I replied  

Cha-cha: We are getting milkshakes and we will bring yours home.

Cherry🍒: Thanks baby! Love you.

Cha-cha: I love you too😍😊😇

"Toni the milkshakes are ready." Betty called over to me. "Yep coming!" We got the milkshakes and we drove home and when we opened the door Cheryl ran into my arms. Thank god I wasn't holding the milkshakes because she pretty much tackled me. "Is Ronnie awake?" I asked and Cheryl shook her head and I Veronica's milkshake in the fridge and an idea came to mind. I crept into her room and jumped on top of her and yelled: "MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCH!" I heard hysterical laughing from the room next door and Veronica woke up and she looked like she couldn't decide if she wanted to kill me or punch me. "I got you a milkshake it's in the fridge no need to thank me."  I jokingly said in a mad way and her eyes lit up. "You did? Thanks boo!" She squealed. She ran into the kitchen and I walked out behind her and Betty and Cheryl were still laughing. I got my milkshake and sat next to Cheryl. "Merry Christmas!" Betty scoffed. We all laughed. "Are we going to have breakfast or was that enough?" I asked. "We're good but thanks." They replied. But I was hungry so I made myself some pancakes. I came into the room and the girls smiled. Cheryl came over and sat next to me. "Can I have one?" She asked. "You just said you don't want any, fool." I replied and I heard Veronica and Betty snigger. But because I was in a good mood, I got up and got her a plate. I walked back into the room and I gave her the plate. We spent the morning talking. 

I needed a shower so I went to the bathroom and used my phone for music. I got undressed and got in the shower. Then I heard the door open and I rolled my eyes. "What are you doing in here?" I hissed and I heard Cheryl sigh, "maybe because I'm bored and Ronnie and Betty left to get some stuff for tonight." She said and I heard her typing and the song that I was listening to changed to Bullet. "Really Cheryl?" I questioned and the shower curtain opened. "Yep, really." She still had clothes on and I looked at her like she was an idiot. "Hey do you have clothes on dumbass?" I asked her and she smiled seductively at me. "No reason." She winked and I pulled her in and kissed her. "Damn your Hot." She said looking me up and down. "Not to bad yourself blossom." She smiled then we heard the door open and Cheryl jumped out of the shower and I was laughing. As she was trying to dry herself. "I told you we should have given them a warning." I heard Betty say. "YEAH MAYBE YOU FUCKING SHOULD HAVE!!" Me and Cheryl yelled at the same time. We heard them laughing and I got out of the shower and put on my clothes. Can't keep your hands to yourself hey blossom." I sniggerd. "How can I keep myself away while I'm falling hard for you?" She sang. It's our song so I sang the next part. "I've never known this kinda love I can't help it I'm falling hard for you." we heard Ronnie and Betty yelling stuff like: "that's love bitch!" Or. "It's getting hot in here!" Me and Cheryl smiled. "But seriously I am falling hard for you." I told her and she kissed me. "I'm falling hard for you too." She whispered back. "Awwww" the other girls were outside the door listening to our conversation. We walked out hand in hand amd smiling. "I love you Cherry bombshell." "I love you more Cha-Cha."