Untitled Part 23

"Are you serious?" I said excitedly. "Yes." The doctor replied and I looked over at Cheryl who was equally as excited. "Well, That's great. I think we both know who the father is." I said and Cheryl nodded. "I'm texting Sweet pea.

Toni: dude your dog got my dog pregnant. You idiot.

Pea: What? Really? Sorry. Are we keeping them when they are born?

Toni: I don't know yet. I gotta go. Bye 👋 

Pea: Bye.

After the vet gave us instructions we left and went home. Everyone was waiting for us and they asked what was wrong. "There are going to be mini Rockies and Cookies." I said and Cheryl chuckled softly at the expressions. "Yay?" Riley said and I rolled my eyes. Then sweet pea came over with rocky. Rocky ran over to Cookie. "Why did you bring baby daddy?" I asked. "Well it's not like baby momma can get pregnant while she is pregnant." Sweet pea said. "True, oh well let's have a baby shower." Veronica said and everyone looked at her. "What? It would be fun." Ronnie said and Josie rolled her eyes. "Never call blondes dumb again." Betty said. "I'm texting Jase." I said. It my nickname for Jason. He calles me pink. 

Pink: Jase, Cookie is pregnant. do you want a dog in a couple of months?

Jase: WOW. And I will talk to Polly about the puppy offer.

Pink: okey dokey. Bye

Jase: bye.

We talked to Sweet pea. We discussed what we were going to do with the puppies. We are both keeping one and the rest are going to good homes. Nanna Rose was very happy that Cookie is ok They have a really special bond. We had burgers for dinner and we had a movie marathon until one in the morning. 

A few weeks later. I woke up an 6 in the morning to loud whimpering and rustling and. I shook Cheryl and she woke up. "Babe listen." I said. She listened and we both jumped out of bed and ran to the living room. Cookie was getting restless and she was scratching the carpet and she wasn't right. "Ok she needs to go to the vet now." I said then I realised that the vet wasn't open today. "Ok Cher get two boxes and a blanket. I am calling sweet pea and the others." I said and she left the room. "What is going on?" I heard Nanna Rose ask. "I think Cookie is in labor." I said and I texted everyone. Cheryl came in with the stuff and a few minutes later the door burst open and everyone walked in. "Ok sweet pea, you can stay in here but I need you guys to go with Nanna Rose because there will be too much stress on Cookie," I said and they all nodded. They left and sweet pea sat next to me. A few moments later she had her first puppy. We rubbed it in the towel and cleared its mouth and nose so it could breath. Then we put it next to Cookie. We did the same to seven other puppies. "I think she's done." I said and I was right. There were 5 girls and 3 boys. "You can come in now guys." I said and they all came in. "How many?" Betty asked "Eight. 5 girls 3 boys." I said. "The really little girl looks exactly like rocky." Josie said. "Yeah. Rocky is the ladies man." Sweet pea said. "Maybe his boys will be too." Cheryl said amused. Jason and Polly came with the babies to see the puppies. "Well Jason and I decided to get a puppy when they are ready to leave their mom." Polly said and I smiled. I looked at Cheryl and she was smiling holding a small puppy. "You wanna keep that one?" I asked. "I don't know yet. Maybe, I don't want to make any decisions now." She said and I sat down next to her and I stroked the puppy gently. "OMG you two would make the best parents ever." Maya  said and I coughed. "Not yet dude. We aren't even married yet. But I don't mind the idea." I said and I smiled at Cheryl innocently. "Nor do I." She said and she put the puppy down and hugged me. "I honestly think that kids like me better." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Fuck you." She said to me and I smirked. "We have guests you dirty girl. Maybe later." I said and I winked at Cheryl. She blushed and everyone else sniggered. "We can go now if you want." Sweet pea said. "Sure, I don't mind." Before they left Riley looked at Maya and nodded. "Nanna Rose, would you like to come with us for a while?" Riley asked and Nanna Rose nodded. They left and I walked into my bedroom and I walked up behind Cheryl. I turned her around and I hugged her. "I love you baby, and I know that you will make a fantastic mother one day." I said and she smiled. "You will too. I can't believe how far we have come. I mean one minute we hated each other the next we are in love." She said and I smiled at her shyly. "To be honest, I always liked you. Even when you trash talked my school." I said and she grinned and pulled me in for a kiss. "I love you so much and don't ever doubt or forget it." She said. "I won't. But I love you more." I said and she stroked my hair. "Not the slightest bit possible." She said still stroking my hair. "You really love my hair, don't you." I said and chuckled. "I do." She said. "Save it for the wedding." I said and she rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom and me being immature followed her. She was doing her makeup and hair in the mirror. "Looking good Topaz." She compliments. "Thanks." I replied and she turned to me and smirked. "I wasn't talking to you." She said and winked at me. "Smooth." I said. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room. We sat on the couch and I put a black on top of us. "When we first became friends did you think that we would be engaged one day?" I asked and she smiled. "Well I knew that I loved you as more than a friend." She replied. "And still do." She said. "I know. You wouldn't be my fiancé if you didn't." I replied softly. "We need to start organising the wedding soon." She said. "We can start tomorrow. We have had enough drama today." I said and she agreed. Soon after she fell asleep cuddled up to me with her head on my shoulder. Then after a while, I fell asleep.