Untitled Part 33

This is real now. I'm not dreaming, I am legitimately about to marry the love of my life. Little mix, The serpents, some Northsiders are here. I am sweating like crazy and Jade is trying to calm me down. Take note I said Trying. "What if she doesn't like the dress? When if she backs out. What if.." I started and I was cut off by Jade. "Calm down! She will love the dress and she would never back out. How dumb can one human be?" She asked. "Rude." I said and she chuckled. "Selfie?" She asked and I smiled. "Sure. So long as you send it to me and we both post it." I said and she nodded. We took a selfie and she sent it into me. I posted it and So did Jade. "I still can't believe how fast you Became so famous." Jade said. "Well for a start, you helped by announcing it to the world who we are. And second, you are just as good." I replied. "Hopefully the Paparazzi isn't waiting for you after." Jade said and I nodded in agreement. "Come on, it's time." She whispered to me. She walked Me over to FP. He took my hand and we started walking down the aisle. I got to the end and I waited for Cheryl to walk down. I turned around and saw Cheryl walking towards me. She was beautiful. She smiled at me and I smiled back, a tear rolling down my face. She stopped beside me. "Hey gorgeous." I whispered to her and she smiled. "Hey beautiful." She replied and the priest said a few words. "You can say your vows." He said and I smiled. "Cheryl, I have no words that could possibly describe how much I love you. You are the moot to my stars. You light my path when I am in the dark. You have been here for me when others couldn't be. When I first met you at the drag race, I knew I wanted to get to know you. But I had no idea that one day I would be marrying you. We have been through so much together and you are my entire life. If a couple of years ago someone asked me If I believed in soulmates, I wouldn't think that they existed. But when you first opened up to me, I knew that they do exist, and that you are mine, likewise I'm yours. You aren't just amazing, you aren't just perfect, you are sensational." I said and she was now crying a bit. I wiped the tears from her eyes and she chuckled a bit. "God damn, Topaz you really know how to make one speechless and special. When you first ever told me that I was sensational, I fell in love with you. Your hair, your eyes, your lips, everything about you I loved and still do. And when me and Josie became friends again and I told her the story on how you rescued me, she said these exact words. Who needs a knight in shining armour when you can have a princess in a leather catsuit? I have to say that I couldn't agree more. Because Toni, you are my princess in a leather catsuit. I love you so much and nothing will ever come between us." She finished and I smiled at her. We were given the rings, and I put Cheryl's on her and she put mine on my finger. "You may kiss the bride." The priest said and I pulled Cheryl in and kissed her softly. We pulled apart and everyone was cheering and a few people were crying. "So miss Topaz, shall we get ready for the after party?" I asked her. "Yes I am." She replied and I kissed her softly again. We walked over to the guests and they congratulated us. "Now, shall we get ready?" I asked and we got a limo to the trailer park. We went to our trailer and I fixed my makeup. When we finished, we went out and joined the party. Jade walked over and smiled. "Hey princess Jasmine. How are you?" I asked. "I'm great. And congratulations by the way." She said. "I still have no idea how I can understand your accent but I guess it's because you are my sister." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Toni, be nice." Cheryl said. "Yeah Toni, be nice." Jade said and I chuckled. "You are the definition of a child, but I love you Jadey." I said. "Love you too." She replied.  I hugged her and then she walked off to join the party.