Birthday

Its Cheryl's birthday. Sweet pea, Fangs and I rode down to the shops to get the food, decorations  and other stuff. Once we got it all, we rode back home to start getting ready. Me and Cheryl got stuff organised and we got Cookie a playpen so she wouldn't run anywhere. A few hours later, we got dressed into good clothes. "Who is coming?" She asked. "The serpents, Betty, Ronnie, Josie and Kevin. I told her and she frowned. "Josie still wants to come? After everything I put her through?" She asked and I nodded. Then I heard a knock and I heard a voice. "Open the door topaz I know your in there!" I instantly recognised her voice. I an tothe door. "Hey Riley hey Maya!" They both smiled and came in. Cheryl walked up to them. "Hey I'm Cheryl. So you must be Maya and Riley. Toni has told me all about you." They both smiled. "Toni has told us about you too." Maya smiled. And we talked for a while then all the others arrived. Once I knew everyone was here I got Riley to tell everyone that I was about to perform a song that I wrote. Then once everyone was watching I started talking. "Hey guys thanks so much for coming tonight. It means so much to me and Cherry. Cheryl when I first met you at the drag race I knew that you were the one. Even though we hated each other for the first bit, now I couldn't imagine life without you with me. It took me within a few weeks to think of you as a bitch to realise that you are my world or even more. This song is for you babe. She smiled with tears in her eyes. I started strumming on the guitar.

"You're the light, you're the night

You're the color of my blood

You're the cure, you're the pain

You're the only thing I wanna touch

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care

'Cause I've never been so high

Follow me to the dark

Let me take you past our satellites

You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out

On the edge of paradise

Every inch of your skin is a holy gray I've got to find

Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire

Yeah, I'll let you set the pace

'Cause I'm not thinking straight

My head spinning around I can't see clear no more

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

I'll let you set the pace

'Cause I'm not thinking straight

My head spinning around I can't see clear no more

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?"

Everyone clapped and cheered. Cheryl walked over to me and kissed me and the cheering got louder. "Love you." I whispered softly to her. "Love you too." She replied. "Ready for your birthday present?" I asked and she looked shocked but she nodded. We went outside and Jughead rode in on her bike. "Happy birthday." I smiled. "Best. Birthday. Ever." She squealed and everyone laughed. "Cheryl one last thing." I said and I looked at her. "Do you wanna be a serpent?" I asked and she nodded eagerly. "We took a vote the other night and we all agreed that you and Betty can be serpents." I looked at Betty and smiled. "You have to go to the wyrm tomorrow and you have to perform a dance. Then we will decide if you can be a serpent." I told her and she smiled. Sweet pea and Fangs stood up because they had written a speech and they hadn't told anyone but me about it.

"Can I just say how awesome it is to have Cheryl as one of us? When we first saw her at school she slammed Southside high and was a dick about it. We  hated her for it. But when we realised that Toni was in love with her, we knew that if Toni could learn to love her then we fucking well can too. And we were right. Now she is like a sister to us. She is my family, our family. She's one of our best friends and after everything that she has done for us I can't repay her. So even though Toni says she wrote the song, we helped her write it. Knowing her made us all realise that you can't judge a person for who their parents are, even if they think that we are scum bags. So Cher we promise you that we will protect you with out lifes and if you ever need anything or anyone. We will be there. We're proud to consider you as a sister." He finished off and he raised his bottle. "To Cheryl." He said. "To Cheryl." Everyone replied. Cheryl walked up to him and hugged him and Fangs. "What would I do without you?" She asked them. "Nothing." They replied jokingly. I was really happy that Maya and Riley got along so well with Cheryl. They had exchanged numbers. I can't believe how well Cheryl gets on with the other serpents. I was glad and I couldn't wait for the next night.

A/N should I do a chapter from Cheryl's POV?