Untitled Part 17

It's Finally prom night. I'm sweating so much. I had a shower and I put on my prom dress and a cardigan on. I put the ring in the pocket of the cardigan. Then I curled my hair and did my makeup. Then Cheryl started getting ready. Now that I think about it. I can't think of my life without her. She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I won't live my life without her. I'm ready for this. I relaxed and she smiled at me. "I love you" I said and got lost in her eyes. "No doubts, no more fears. I see you shine and the dark disappears but I know everything is gonna be fine, because you're mine." I sang to the songwriter  that we were listening to. It's called "you shine" and it's one of my favourite songs. After we got ready, we went to the car and drove to school. We went inside and when we walked in Cheryl wanted to make a big entrance. So we waited for the perfect song. Then the best song came on. It was bullet aka mine and cherry's theme song. So we walked in as soon as the chorus came on and everyone was watching us. Then we walked onto the dance floor and we started dancing. We were dancing for about an hour then someone came up to the microphone. I was planning to do a speech straight after the song that me and Cheryl are performing and when I'm doing the speech I'm going to propose. As you can imagine I was sweating again. "Can we all put our hands together for Cheryl and Toni." The person said and everyone clapped. We got up on the stage. I grabbed a Guitar and I looked into the crowd and I saw everyone who knew about the proposal giving me a thumbs up and mouthing good luck. I strummed the guitar and me and Cheryl started singing.

"I remember talking and drinking what we could find

Burnin' all those candles and stayin' up through the night

We'd make reservations for the places we know we'd never try

But then oh, we found some rich love

I remember feeling broke as a bottle of wine

I didn't move to the city to count all my pennies and worship the Hollywood sign

She'd say, "Hey man, nice to meet you, "

But she'd take it in one last time

And I know, 'cause I found some fake love

Ooh, broke as a bottle of wine

Ooh, but drink with you all damn night

Ooh, I'm not trying to trade love

'Cause if we don't find money

Then what we got honey is just enough

We got some rich love

She'd say, "Hey man, "

She'd say, "Hey man, nice to meet you, "

But she'd take it in one last time and I know

Do you remember dancing? The parties out in the yard?

We would piss off the neighbors

They'd eventually call the cops

And I was saving up for something, hoping life would finally start

'Cause oh, we had some new love

Ooh, broke as a bottle of wine

Ooh, but drink with you all damn night

Ooh, broke as a bottle of wine

'Cause if we don't find money

Then what we got honey lifts it up

We got some rich love

She'd say, "Hey man, "

She'd say, "Hey man, nice to meet you, "

But she'd take it in one last time and I know

Oh, we're broke as a bottle of wine

Said, we're broke as a bottle of wine

We're broke as a bottle of wine

Broke as a bottle of wine

We're broke as a bottle of wine

'Cause if we don't find money

Then what we got honey lifts it up

We got some rich love

She'd say, "Hey man, "

She'd say, "Hey man, nice to meet you, "

We're broke as a bottle of wine

'Cause if we don't find money

Then what we got honey lifts it up

We got some rich love

We're broke as a bottle of wine

Broke as a bottle of wine

We're broke as a bottle of wine, bottle of wine

'Cause if we don't find money

Then what we got honey lifts it up

We got some rich love."

We finished the song and everyone applauded and whistles and cheered. I grabbed the microphone and a took a deep breath in. Then I looked into Cheryl's eyes and I knew I was going to be alright. "Hey guys, I hope you are having a great time tonight. I just want to thank you all for welcoming us to riverdale high so openly. Us serpents really appreciate it. Now I want to get to the point Cheryl, you are the light of my life, the petals to my flower, the cherry to my cola, the cloud to my sky my everything. I have known you for a long time and I can't imagine my life without you, I mean you moved in with me before we even were together." I said causing the audience to chuckle. "I love you more than life itself and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said and I saw tears in Cheryl's eyes and I got down on my knee. "Cheryl Marjorie blossom, will you marry me?" I asked and she looked at me in the eyes. "Yes a million times yes." She said and I got up and she ran over to me and I put the ring on her finger. Then I kissed her and all my friends ran up on stage to congratulate us and most of them had tears in their eyes. "Aww guys don't cry, you all knew." I said and Cheryl chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Who are your maids of honour?" Kevin asked. "Well I don't know probably Ronnie." I said and Veronica jumped in excitement."What about you Cherry?" I asked her and she smiled. "Betty." She said and Betty nodded. "I wondered why everyone was acting so weird about prom." Cheryl said. "Now you know. Are you happy?" I asked and she nodded. "I just wish Jason came." Cheryl said. "Your wish is my command." I saw Jason behind her. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Turn around." I said and then when she saw Jason, she ran over to him and hugged him. "Congrats Cheryl, I'm happy for you." He said. "I'm glad you're here." Cheryl said. "I'm so organising you engagement party." Veronica said. "And my bachelorette party." I added and she smiled. "Just don't invite her mom." I said to Ronnie and she nodded. The prom kept going until midnight and then we went home. Nanna Rose was waiting for us and as soon as we walked in she looked at in expectantly. "Yes we are getting married." I said to her and she smiled. We all went to bed and I was cuddled up next to Cheryl and I couldn't be happier.