Dare To Smile Dog

VMtoby: We got our first dare!

Smile Dog: *barking* What is it what is it?

VM: it's for you Smile, from danereadertv987

VM: That's for you, Smile.

*Smile Dog glares at the dare.*

Smile: Do I have to?

VM: Can you?

Smile: I'll try!

*The Dog tilts his head all the way to the side, trying to make a face. The other Creepypastas stare at him in confusion.*

Jeff: What're you doing, Smile...?

Smile: danereadertv987 dared me to frown! So I'm trying to...

*Smile begins panting as he tried forcing his face into a snarl. He's not having much luck.*

Grinny: *snickering* The bastards' gonna hurt himself, trying to frown.

*Hearing the rude comment from Grinny Cat makes Smile Dog growl and he gnashes his teeth together, slowly but definitely forming a scowl. He narrowed his eyes and growled, turning to the camera.*

VM: Dang Smile, you look creepier than usual.

Smile: *barking at the camera* HOW'S THIS DANEREADERTV978?? HOW'S THIS? *he's 'frowning'*

*Grinny has a fit as he rolls around on the floor, laughing.*

Grinny: You look like an IDIOT!

*Smile Dog growls and attacks Grinny, his face still formed in a frown. Grinny screeches as Smile gorges his claws into his neck.*

BEN: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Slenderman: Stop this! *He rips Smile Dog off of Grinny Cat.*

*Smile Dog's face remains unchanged.*

Sally: I don't like it when Smile Dog frowns! *she begins whimpering*

Jane: Let's just hope he can fix that...

VM: *turning camera away from Smile to self* Guess you can call him Frown Dog now. Hahah. Let's just hope the frown isn't permanent. Thanks for the dare!