Dare To Laughing Jack

_Darkside_Skeleton_ : LJ! I dare you to be in a room with all your fangirls for 1 hour.

*VM runs out of the mansion screaming and setting things on fire.*

Everyone: ......????

Darkside: Ooook? *She walks over to Jack and hands him a bunch of candy.*

Darkside: You're gonna need that. :V

Laughing Jack: ....

Jane: Come on Jack, you can do it.

Clockwork: I'll time an hour for ya >:)

Laughing Jack: I'm not so sure about this...

Jeff: Just DO IT! *He pushes Laughing Jack all the way to his room and Masky follows with the camera.*

Laughing Jack: Quit pushing me you menace!

Jeff: Shut up you insidious clown!

*Jeff pushes LJ in his room and locks the door so he could not get out.*

Laughing Jack: JEFFFF!!!!

Jeff: RELEASE THE FANGIRLS!

*A whole bunch of screaming and squealing girls are let into the room and then Jeff locks the door again. The screams of the girls drown out any sound of LJ.*

Jeff: *clapping his hands together* Took care of that. B)

Masky: I honestly don't favor him, but I feel kind of bad.

Jeff: pft, I dont.

*They go back downstairs and wait with everyone else for a whole hour.*

~timeskip~

Jane: Think someone should check on Laughing Jack now? It's been a bit more than an hour...

Hoodie: Let's leave him...

Jeff: No way, let's see if he died from a fangirl overdose or not.

*Jeff runs all the way to LJ's room and Masky stumbles behind trying to keep up.*

Jeff: Oh Jack~? *He opens the door*

Masky: O-Oh God *He backs out of the room trying not to get sick*

Jeff: *looking around* Wow they must've really pissed you off huh?

*The fangirls were all dead on the floor, the room was covered in blood and their insides were scattered all over the place. Jack stood there staring at Jeff with a dark grin on his face and his eyes were twitching. In both hands he held a handful of bloodied candy.*

Laughing Jack: Oh no, not at all. We all had a wonderful time, hehehehehehe~ you should've joined us.

Jeff: Maybe. But you're the one cleaning up the mess.

Laughing Jack: A shame. In all the fun we had, my rooms become a mess.

Masky: I c-can't take this--Jeff take it! *Masky throws the camera at Jeff and runs from the room*

Jeff: Hey everyone, wanna see what happened to LJ's fangirls? *He records the gruesome scene and laughs maniacally* Now, wasn't that something? For all my fangirls out there, expect this if you ever want to come and piss me off. ;)

*He turns the camera off*