**Notice From Creepypastas To The Audience**

VM: Heya guys, it's me again. Me and the Creepypastas are gonna be taking a short break from answering all your questions and taking on your dares...also because the battery is low. But don't worry! We'll get back to them as soon as possible, and that's a promise.

Jeff: Yeah, I'm tired of doing shitty things just because you idiots tell me too. I'm worn out...

Ticci-Toby: I'm actually waiting for more...

Zero: No one even asked me anything yet 😒

Bloody Painter: It's not just you.

Slenderman: Just quit complaining, you'll have a chance to be asked or dared something when we come back.

VM: Alright, you guys can shoot all your questions and dares in the comments for us to reply to when we come back. For now, we'll be on break for not too long, we might even be back at it tomorrow if everyone's okay with that.

Sally: And thank you, all the people who participated so far! (╹◡╹)

Smile Dog: You guys are great! Arf!!

Jane: We really appreciate your questions and dares, and it's fun when you guys occasionally drop in at the mansion too. ^^

Ticci-Toby: Definitely!

VM: Thanks a lot to all of you, and we'll be back to answering/daring in a bit. Cyaaaaaaaaa....

*VMtoby turns the camera to the Creepypastas and everyone waves. The screen slowly fades to black as the battery dies out, and then it's all dark.*

(Remember, you can still input your asks/dares in the comments below to be answered the next time. \\\\(*^*)////)