Where Do I Even Begin...

Hello people who are just now finding this book and are thinking of reading it.

I must warn you ahead of time; this Ask/Dare book is two years old (Started 2018). Back then, I was clueless and a bit new to the Creepypasta fandom. I was a very cringe writer and pretty idiotic by many terms. You're going to notice that in this book, all the usual watered down Creepypasta stuff can be found, the toxic and cringeworthy stuff like you know, Toby being obsessed with waffles, Hoodie and Masky being proxies, stupid shipping, etc. There are even parts where Masky and Hoodie are mentioning liking cheesecake, and this was before I understood where that whole thing came from. This book is a complete landfill by all honesty, not to mention all the damn emojis I kept using for some reason...

Instead of deleting this, I wanted to keep it because this was the first book that got a lot of people to discover me and helped me actually make a few friends. I myself even come back to it every now and then and even though I despise a lot of the things I've written in this book, I find myself laughing at some of the things within.

But this is my warning to you all, so you know what's in store if you read this. I write lots of fandom Creepypasta things, but this is top-tier toxic trash. Please understand that this isn't like me anymore, and I guess it was just a little something I came up with when I was newer to the fandom and younger,  and I didn't know any better for some of the things I wrote.