Dare To Smile Dog

Hoodie: Look here Smile, this dares for you!

Smile Dog: FINALLY! YESS!!!!! *he wags his tail excitedly and runs around Hoodie's legs*

Hoodie: Calm down Smile, ^^'

Smile Dog: Ok ok read it read it! Arf!

Hoodie: _Darkside_Skeleton_ dares you to turn into your human form for the next three asks.

Smile Dog: Ah....that form always takes a lot of energy out of me but I'll do it for the dare...

*Smile Dog lowers his head to the ground and clenches his teeth; it seems he's trying to transform.*

(How exactly does he do it? XD)

Grinny: Don't strain yourself like when you were trying to frown, hehe.

Smile: *darkly* Shut up..!

Hoodie: Leave him Grinny, he's trying to change.

*Slowly Smile Dog begins to reform; he gets taller and his front paws turn into human arms and hind legs into human legs. His wide smile gets smaller but his teeth remain sharp. Black and red hair fall from over his head and his eyes become wider, but his tail still flows from behind.*

Hoodie: ....And there he is!

Human Smile: *posing* Ta-da! How do I look?

Grinny: You look crappier than ever, hehe!

Human Smile: ...Why you little feline— COME HERE!!

*Human Smile begins chasing Grinny and Grinny springs away, hissing and laughing like crazy.*

Hoodie: *sighing* Well that's that. We're stuck with Human smile for the next three asks.

Human Smile: *running by* There's nothing wrong with that! *still pants like a dog*