Dare To Ticci-Toby

VM: Okay, Ticci is first...

Ticci-Toby: YUS!!! Let's start, what'd I get?

VM: A dare.....from DarkNightmare-Rey, you have to punch Clockwork in the face...as hard as you can...

Toby & Clockwork: WHAT!!???!?

Toby: I'd never punch Clocky! Why would they want me to do that?

VM: Some people don't like Clockwork. For 'reasons'....

Clockwork: I know exactly why... -_-

*She sighs and then turns to Toby*

Clockwork: Just punch me Toby, just so we can get the dare over with. *She then turns to the camera and smiles* besides, once it's all over, he'll still be mine and there's nothing you the audience can do about it. >:)

Toby: ....I'm sorry Clock.

*He walks over to her and raises his fist above her. Clockwork flinches, preparing for the strike, and the other pastas watch with wide eyes.*

Clockwork: ...

Toby: ...

Clockwork: .......

Toby: .......

Clockwork: .....Well?

Toby: I don't think I can...

BEN: *smirking* Just get it over with! Come on Toby, or I'll do it for ya!

Clockwork: Shut the fuck up BEN.

Toby: .....Ok. I can do dis.....

*He pulls back his arm and Clockwork flinches. He then dives his fist at Clockwork's face and punches her as hard as he could.*

Toby: THERE THERE I DID IT I PUNCHED HER.

Clockwork: Toby....I barely felt anything...you only nudged me with your knuckles...

BEN: Really....

Masky: Wimp.

Toby: *laughing weakly* THE DARE IS OVER NOW, OKEI GOODBYE-

*He grabs the camera from VM and turns it off before anyone could say anything.*